Could Someone Wins Every Trade? Lets Discuss

Lets discuss if someone knows any strategy to Win 100% , each and every trade?

i am scalping the market for small profits with no sl. 

I remind to all that discussion about any particular commercial product (from Signal or Market) isn't allowed on this forum.

Yes, it is possible. The key questions for that are the following :
  • is the system using stop loss? ... if not so the discussion should be stopped :)

• for how long time we are estimating this 100% winning (1 day trading, 3 month trading ... 1 year trading ...) ... if less than 3 months by trading - discussion about this EA is useless

• this estimation was done by backtesting (backtesting results can not be a proof for some EA to be profitable one), or normal proven trading on demo account? By uploaded html statement which can be edited by 'author'? or using MT4/MT5 Signal service which can prove the results? if backtesting only - no serious discussion is possible sorry.

• source code please (mql5) :)

Just my opinion

abhishek72457:

Lets discuss if someone knows any strategy to Win 100% , each and every trade?

i am scalping the market for small profits with no sl. 

So what is your average risk per trade (MAE) and what is your average win per trade ?

RaptorUK:
So what is your average risk per trade (MAE) and what is your average win per trade ?
MAE is now  - 1.04 and MFE is 4.42

newdigital:
Yes, it is possible. The key questions for that are the following :
  • is the system using stop loss? ... if not so the discussion should be stopped :)

• for how long time we are estimating this 100% winning (1 day trading, 3 month trading ... 1 year trading ...) ... if less than 3 months by trading - discussion about this EA is useless

• this estimation was done by backtesting (backtesting results can not be a proof for some EA to be profitable one), or normal proven trading on demo account? By uploaded html statement which can be edited by 'author'? or using MT4/MT5 Signal service which can prove the results? if backtesting only - no serious discussion is possible sorry.

• source code please (mql5) :)

Just my opinion

Hello,

actually in your  opinion, i don't trade in the way i am trading. with no stoploss . i am trading with the strategy from 2 months with 100% winning ratio. with small profits.

I am sorry - it was my personal opinion ... if no stop loss/exit with small profit - i am not interesting in it.

You can upload source code for your EA here and forget about ... because what we will discuss here without source codes? nothing ... this is free forum so everything should be for free here (and any promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum) ...

newdigital:

I am sorry - it was my personal opinion ... if no stop loss/exit with small profit - i am not interesting in it.

You can upload source code for your EA here and forget about ... because what we will discuss here without source codes? nothing ... this is free forum so everything should be for free here (and any promotion of the signals is prohibited on the forum) ...

No no need to say sorry dear, its your opinion. 

i just want some guidance from experts . so i am obliged with your replies :) 

angevoyageur:
I remind to all that discussion about any particular commercial product (from Signal or Market) isn't allowed on this forum.
ok I didn't know about Signal

abhishek72457:
MAE is now  - 1.04 and MFE is 4.42
I didn't ask about MFE I asked about average win . . .  risk is MAE reward is not MFE,  or do you disagree ? 

RaptorUK:
I didn't ask about MFE I asked about average win . . .  risk is MAE reward is not MFE,  or do you disagree ? 
can you clear it in any simple language? because i can't get you. what are you asking about?
Reason: