FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 133

artikul:

The show with the euro is not over yet ))))

Old Europe has to rest sometime) Let her take a break. And us with her)

Dipped at 1.4260 and went to the cradle)

ZZZEROXXX:
Stranger do you have real volumes or MTs?

My volumes are regular tick volumes and I don't care if they are "not real"))), I am quite happy with them.

Overslept, covered yesterday evening's bai.

Understand one thing and remember it: no one will give you real forex volumes, CME volumes yes, but the Chicago exchange has long since "ruled" the currency market.

ZetM:

Stranger, you didn't hear me. On different trading platforms. About the difference in TF readings, I'm aware of... don't doubt it....)))))

Soon, steers to the slaughterhouse....)))) Bears, coming to the helm....)))) This prosecutor-slinger.... partly, recovered....)))) and you know how.... 1-3 pips per trade..... Can't even call it a pip..... Good luck to him, and his method.....)))

I had a simple story: there were two accounts for testing the Expert Advisor: 1dc-5-and-a sign - leverage 200 and 2dc-5-and-a sign - leverage 100 - risks are set the same, the winner is the Expert Advisor from the second variant. Why? I started to investigate and made a conclusion that there should be certain criteria to choose a reliable brokerage company + accounts in different brokerage companies, where it would be profitable to buy a certain pair in one company and to sell the same pair in another one. Obviously, this is the reason why this system-indicator at Yusuf is still raw. Maybe it is necessary to find normal quotes in the beginning. By the way, the forecast has already worked out for 95%, a small touch is left and then it will be 100% for the quotes and time. That's good :0))

strangerr:
Understand one thing and remember it: no one will give you real forex volumes, CME volumes yes, but the Chicago exchange has long since "ruled" the currency market.
Hey, can't sleep anymore. Taking a cup of morning coffee too. You're on track as always, well done.

SEVER11:
Hi, I can't sleep any more. Taking a cup of morning coffee as well. You're on schedule as always, well done.

Hi, I already took a cup of coffee)))), overslept, it's 7.10.

strangerr:

Hi, I already took a cup of coffee))), overslept, it's 7.10.
It's Moscow time, now I sit and am glad that I set the limits yesterday, DTs are on strike: blocked the opening and closing trades, it's good that everything had time to eat. ;0))

SEVER11: dc on strike: blocked the opening and closing of trades, good thing everything had time to go to waste. ;0))
How is it? Can you tell me in your personal message how he justifies it? And, of course, what brokerage company?

Mathemat:
How's that? Can you drop me a line on how he justifies it? And, of course, which DC.

You can do that here too, I'm interested, and I think the rest of us are too.

Mathemat:
This is how it is? In private, can you drop how he justifies it? And, of course, what dc.

I have the real one working in another dtz - everything is ok, and this demo in another dtz (shit, I panicked), just in case, here are the screenshots:

Reason: