Indicators: 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

3_Level_ZZ_Semafor :

This indicator places semaphore points on the maximum and minimum of a higher, medium and lower period. Similar to Advanced Get, but without waves numeration.

Author: asystem2000

Where can I find the description in english of the folding rule by Likhovidov?

I do not speak russian

I am confused about the Dev_Step input. Input 1 is 1,3 where 1 is less than 3 but the other inputs have the larger number first.

Can someone please explain in detail what these mean?

Thanks.

Main settings:
Period1=5; Periods are set. If you want to remove a semaphore, set 0.
Period2=13;
Period3=34;

Dev_Step_1="1,3"; Deviation and step of each period are set. Two figures comma separated. Deviation and step are like in a simple Zigzag.
Dev_Step_2="8,5";
Dev_Step_3="21,12";

Symbol_1_Kod=140; The semaphore symbol on a chart can be changed. The figure is the current symbol code.
Symbol_2_Kod=141;
Symbol_3_Kod=142;

This indicator was writt

nice indicator.pl

Great one!

Somebody pls help me to add email alert when number 3 appears? Thanks

Hi,

I just simple download this file and past to /experts/indicators, but some how when I try to use it in .mq4, error says: Stopped because step out.

It looks that this indicator is missing a file, like *.ex4, other indicators come by pairs.

Could anybody help?

Thanks

Looks like a nice indicator if the signal not repaint. can you conform that ?

Thanks.

This absolutely repaints however used in conjunction with RSI or Stochastics it can give you the degree of the reversal. If stochastics are breaking and the Semafor is painting a 3 that's your best Risk to reward. Do not pick tops or bottoms. It will burn you everytime. Trade 2's and 3's only never 1's.

hello how can i add an alert if new color appear?

MQL4 Comments:
This absolutely repaints however used in conjunction with RSI or Stochastics it can give you the degree of the reversal. If stochastics are breaking and the Semafor is painting a 3 that's your best Risk to reward. Do not pick tops or bottoms. It will burn you everytime. Trade 2's and 3's only never 1's.
u can count on the yellow color but can any one help by adding alert when it appear coz i miss signals. Better than stochastic & rsi U can use support and resistance  
Reason: