Roffild/RoffildLibrary
Roffild/RoffildLibrary
  • Roffild
  • github.com
center line:
jaffer wilson
jaffer wilson  

Hi,

Can you share an example using the Tensorflow library?

jaffer wilson
jaffer wilson  

There is an error with your library.

I ran it through the Strategy Tester once and then when I tried again the tester started giving error: 

2019.12.03 19:53:38.602 Core 1  tester agent authorization error

I have to restart the system as there is no other solution to the problem.

Can you fix this please?

Roffild
Roffild  
MT5 tester does not unload DLL after completion. Therefore, you have to kill the metatester64.exe process through CTRL + SHIFT + ESC. This is a known bug in MT5, which has not yet been fixed. For visual testing, just close the window.
jaffer wilson
jaffer wilson  
Roffild:
MT5 tester does not unload DLL after completion. Therefore, you have to kill the metatester64.exe process through CTRL + SHIFT + ESC. This is a known bug in MT5, which has not yet been fixed. For visual testing, just close the window.

Thank you for the reply. But in the real mode too the Terminal is crashing while using your EA example. And it does not help a lot as it is burdening the CPU core itself is what I saw. But anyways you have done a good job introducing such a mechanism.

rewtch
rewtch  
Roffild:

AWS testing is no different from local testing. No additional steps are required.

Thanks for the reply's, any tips/troubleshooting for speeding up the connection process? Once the Agents are added to MT5 (https://imgur.com/0m66Mpg) (https://imgur.com/MM1GjxL) it takes a very very long time to actually pass any tests. MT5 says connecting and attempts to pass tests over and over again.  
Imgur
Imgur
  • imgur.com
Post with 0 votes and 1 views.
To add comments, please log in or register