trust or no trust - tools/indicators/EA outside the market

Hello MT community, 

i decided to study and try to understand the forex markets and hopefully not lose all the money I plan to invest. 

I started to see a lot of tools and indicators that aren't in the market. Some of them promise you become rich over the night some of them have less high promises ... 

Small question about this: why these developers don't use the market? all of them are scams? Anyone has a successful example of this kind of tool outside the mt4 market? at least here you can provide some feedback ... but on those tool there is no such mechanism. 

Bobei Dinu:

Hello MT community, 

i decided to study and try to understand the forex markets and hopefully not lose all the money I plan to invest. 

I started to see a lot of tools and indicators that aren't in the market. Some of them promise you become rich over the night some of them have less high promises ... 

Small question about this: why these developers don't use the market? all of them are scams? Anyone has a successful example of this kind of tool outside the mt4 market? at least here you can provide some feedback ... but on those tool there is no such mechanism. 

I don't think that any developer who doesn't use the Market is scam, a lot of them have reasons for not doing so.

There are useful indicators inside and outside the Market, but beware those that repaint.

This is the most common problem of the "become rich" miracle indicators.

There are many 'To good to be true' Products outside the Market and yes there are numerious scammers out there trying to rip you off with totaly useless Products! But also, there's Always Another side of the coin and there are also many good Products....it's important to NOT to fall into thoose empty promises, fake statements and useless strategy tests often presented together with scam Products - if something truly looks to good to be true then you have to question yourself - Is it really that good as it sounds...probably not!

Even inside the Market, usless Products excists and i have myself encountered them when i was a beginner at this and didn't really know much about anything....so i want to Point out that just because Products are published inside the market it could be totally useless anyway.

Also Market Service charge a fee on every sold Product (20%) and everybody maybe doesen't like to pay thoose fees when it comes to Products having quite high sales price. Some people running theire own show and so on.......There are numerious of ways and i can assure you that Everything isn't just about MQl5!

Bobei Dinu:

Hello MT community, 

Many developpers choose to sell outside the market for reasons as commissions, possibility to use a dll, possibility to secure the ea with a licence ... or whatever is a restriction on the market. 

They aren't all scams, but as a client you aren't protected if it is indeed a scam.

On MQL market, there's a routine check for any technical problems : it's not the guarantee the ea will work as presented by the seller with your environement (brokers are all differents etc ...) but for sure it won't be an empty page.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/401

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
We have created MQL5 Market to help Expert Advisors and indicators developers with selling their products. This service provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers! The Issues of Traders and Developers Let's imagine a trader who has decided to buy a trading robot. As there...

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think that any developer who doesn't use the Market is scam, a lot of them have reasons for not doing so.

There are useful indicators inside and outside the Market, but beware those that repaint.

This is the most common problem of the "become rich" miracle indicators.

You're right. Problem is that I have not  yet found something serious. Can someone send me via PM some outside market that actually work (indicators/tools/ea)? 

Bobei Dinu:

You're right. Problem is that I have not  yet found something serious. Can someone send me via PM some outside market that actually work (indicators/tools/ea)? 

Only the best way,invest your own time for your own self,so you can trust on you what you learned and found,other wise you will be misleads and lurking around every side with out any positive out come

Reason: