Trend indicator that doesn't repaint ?

Hi all,

I went through a lot of different trend indicators and most of them do repaint, I think this is the biggest problem of most indicators that are available here and there.

Anyone has a good trend indicator that doesn't repaint ? I will be glad for help

precisetrader:
Hi all,I went through a lot of different trend indicators and most of them do repaint, I think this is the biggest problem of most indicators that are available here and there. Anyone has a good trend indicator that doesn't repaint ? I will be glad for help

Hi, Think this one is quit good. It´s old but still going strong.

My recomendation is Settings: Risk : 6

Files:

Zabana, Thanks for ASC, I used to have something similar but it did repaint. Are you shure this one does not repaint? The arrows are painted at the begining or at the end of the bar?

precisetrader:
Zabana, Thanks for ASC, I used to have something similar but it did repaint. Are you shure this one does not repaint? The arrows are painted at the begining or at the end of the bar?

Hi again. If im not wrong, the arrow should be painted in the beginning of the bar. It dosent repaint, but it can be difficult to use on M1 for agressive scalping if You use a low risk setting as 3 or 2 for example. My recomendation is M5,M15,M30

yeah it looks quite good at 1h and 4h, I will try to do an EA based on that, the result should be quite interesting. Maybe anybody tried or already did an EA based on this indicator?

This indicator is impressive. I would really like to see if it repaints or not though. Does anyone know what this indicator is based on?

Looks impressive, but i have a feel that it will repaint, because when i back tested it picks up the trend reversals accurately.

Certainly I will come up with follow up, after i live test it.

ASC sound trend, indicator repaints, even on 5 TF. I think it is not suitable for intra day. I am search of indicator that never ever repaints, either at the beginning of the bar or at the end of the bar, what ever the case may be. Any one having one such indicator? Please share.

Regards

Saivenkat

precisetrader:
yeah it looks quite good at 1h and 4h, I will try to do an EA based on that, the result should be quite interesting. Maybe anybody tried or already did an EA based on this indicator?

I have an EA that I created based on that indicator

Jennifer

Reason: