MQL Storage - commit failed

Hi,

I'm just getting used to MQL Storage.   Previously I have never had a problem committing code to storage, however with one file, it seems to be coming back with "commit failed", but no explanation of why.

Does anybody know how to resolve this ?

I have attached an image.

Thanks

Mark

Files:
Commit.png  41 kb

Temporary issue I suppose. If it's still not working, you have to write to ServiceDesk.

Sorry for taking so long to reply to you, maybe you already solved the problem
But I think there will be many people later who have the same problem as you and can't find the answer.

In the attachment you sent, it reported an error when sending data in the file "MQL4\Expert\EA_REcordSpreadStopAndFreezeLevel.mq4"
It means that something went wrong when sending the changed content of that file to the MQL5 server

Now the steps you need to do are:
1. Backup the file "MQL4\Expert\EA_REcordSpreadStopAndFreezeLevel.mq4"
2. Delete that file (Right click on the file, select "Delete File Or Folder")
3. Update from storage
4. Commit to storage (to report that the file has been deleted)
5. Create a new file "MQL4\Expert\EA_REcordSpreadStopAndFreezeLevel.mq4" with the content backed up in step 1
6. Right-click the newly created file, select "Add File Or Folder"
7. Commit file to storage (Commit newly created file to the server)

P/S: I use Google Translate, so the words may be unnatural, sorry.

loilinh1990 # :
Извините, что так долго не наблюдал за вами, возможно, вы уже решили проблему.
Но я думаю, что позже найдется много людей, которые столкнутся с той же проблемой, что и вы, и не смогут найти ответ.

В присланном вами сообщении сообщается об отправке данных в файл "MQL4\Expert\EA_REcordSpreadStopAndFreezeLevel.mq4"
Это означает, что что-то пошло не так при внесении изменения изменения этого файла на сервер MQL5.

Теперь вам нужно выполнить следующие шаги:
1. Сделайте резервную копию файла "MQL4\Expert\EA_REcordSpreadSpreadStopAndFreezeLevel.mq4"
2. Удалите этот файл (щелкнув правой кнопкой мыши по файлу, выберите « Удалить файл или изменить»).
3. Обновление из хранилища.
4. Зафиксировать сохранение (сообщить об удалении файла)
5. Создайте новый файл «MQL4\Expert\EA_REcordSpreadStopAndFreezeLevel.mq4» содержимым, зарезервированным на шаге 1.
6. Нажав правый ключ мыши на вновь созданный файл, выберите «Добавить файл или ссылку».
7. Зафиксировать файл в хранилище (зафиксировать вновь созданный файл на сервере)

P/S: Я использую Google Translate, поэтому слова могут быть неестественными, извините.
It didn't work for me. I get this error:
Files:

#DebuggerPlus #:
У меня это не сработало. Я получаю эту ошибку:
Already solved the problem. Restarted metaedotor and everything worked.
Reason: