Signals - OK to pick up a signal but why I can't set my own volume???

This is a serious problem and a huge limitation of the signal service: if I want to copy a signal, I'd like to be able at least to multiply the signal provider volume by the amount I'd like.

Say the signal provider is selling 0.10 lots (10k) EURUSD, if my typical lot size is instead 1 (100k), why can't I set the signal automation so that my terminal will trade 1 lot instead of max 95% of the signal provider?

Great service to be able to copy trading signals in real time, but really very useless if I can't adapt the signals to my trading preference. I hope I'm wrong and I'm missing some kind of setting that does not allow me to set my own trading volume.

Hope someone in the development team picks up this issue really seriously and provides me an explanation.

Many thanks!

Ruben 

rubborto:

This is a serious problem and a huge limitation of the signal service: if I want to copy a signal, I'd like to be able at least to multiply the signal provider volume by the amount I'd like.

Say the signal provider is selling 0.10 lots (10k) EURUSD, if my typical lot size is instead 1 (100k), why can't I set the signal automation so that my terminal will trade 1 lot instead of max 95% of the signal provider?

Great service to be able to copy trading signals in real time, but really very useless if I can't adapt the signals to my trading preference. I hope I'm wrong and I'm missing some kind of setting that does not allow me to set my own trading volume.

Hope someone in the development team picks up this issue really seriously and provides me an explanation.

Many thanks!

Ruben 

You are not wrong, this how the Signals service is working. Volume ratio are calculated automatically.

Thanks angevoyageur for your answer. however it should be simple to solve the problem: instead of imposing a 95% limit, just let this number run free, if you want to choose 300% instead, just go with it. Hope someone hears this claim

rubborto:
Thanks angevoyageur for your answer. however it should be simple to solve the problem: instead of imposing a 95% limit, just let this number run free, if you want to choose 300% instead, just go with it. Hope someone hears this claim
I can only suggest to write to ServiceDesk to make this proposition. The probabilities are greater to be heard.

Thanks for your suggestion, I did not know there was this possibility.
Reason: