Making a drop-down menu of Currency Pairs?

Is there a function, in MT4, that I can use to grab any pair that is listed int eh Market Watch window?  I'm trying to make a combo box and I want to be able to select any pair, in any Brokerage account, and not have to manually insert the symbol.  With _symbol or Symbol(), I have to manually input the pair I want.  I'm making a Dashboard and I just want to do a scrolling/drop-down menu to pick.

Thanks

I don't help rude, arrogant, or ignorant persons.
          № 234267#comment_7160144

whroeder1:
I don't help rude, arrogant, or ignorant persons.
          № 234267#comment_7160144

whroeder1,

I don't want your help.  You are a troll and you're not helpful when people ask for help.  You don't properly read what they are asking and then you attack them.  YOUR help is NOT HELP - it's just you being an internet TROLL.

CamenM:

Is there a function, in MT4, that I can use to grab any pair that is listed int eh Market Watch window?  I'm trying to make a combo box and I want to be able to select any pair, in any Brokerage account, and not have to manually insert the symbol.  With _symbol or Symbol(), I have to manually input the pair I want.  I'm making a Dashboard and I just want to do a scrolling/drop-down menu to pick.

Thanks

You can use SymbolTotal()  to find out how many Symbols are in the Market Watch. Then you can read all Symbols by SymbolName() in a loop.

CamenM:

whroeder1,

I don't want your help.  You are a troll and you're not helpful when people ask for help.  You don't properly read what they are asking and then you attack them.  YOUR help is NOT HELP - it's just you being an internet TROLL.

Please stop that. WHRoeder is one of most helpful coder here. You don't like it, ignore him. Insults are not acceptable.

Alain Verleyen:
Please stop that. WHRoeder is one of most helpful coder here. You don't like it, ignore him. Insults are not acceptable.

I posted a while ago asking for help.  What I got from him was nothing but a rude, sarcastic reply that was i no way helpful.  I sent him a "private message" that he decide to post publicly.  I don't want his help -because he's more interested in being condescending than helpful.

Reason: