Update of MetaTrader 5 terminals for compatibility with Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Update of MetaTrader 5 terminals for compatibility with Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Today, we are releasing an update for desktop terminals, which fixes compatibility issues on the latest Windows version.

We strongly recommend that you install this update.

If you have already installed Windows 10 April 2018 Update and cannot launch your terminal, download the installer and reinstall the terminal manually.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Today, we are releasing an update for desktop terminals, which fixes compatibility issues on the latest Windows version.

If you have already installed Windows 10 April 2018 Update and cannot launch your terminal, download the installer and reinstall the terminal manually.
Thank you

FINALLY!!!

thanks 

Is there an update for Strategy Tester Agent?  I have lost the ability to run it on 3 PCs now because of the Windows April update and the installer available online is still the last build.

I also have an issue with the Strategy Tester Agent. It's been since 3rd May I've lost ability to run on 2 PCs.

After the update the tests results got values completly different.

I had to re-download the symbol history again.

The Optimization Results appears only after the test is finished on MT5.

Please verify.

There is an issue when running Optimisations. i.e. When optimising one parameter that involve 32 steps, approximately 5 steps assigned to 5 separate agents NEVER complete and remain at 0% progress. The only way to wake up these agents is to stop the optimisation and start it gain. Previous optimisations steps are read from cache and the 5 that were stuck at the first attemp execute as expected. 

Rafael Kannenberg:

After the update the tests results got values completly different.

I had to re-download the symbol history again.

The Optimization Results appears only after the test is finished on MT5.

Please verify.

I get the same.. Optimization Results appears only after the test is finished on MT5.

thanks

Sky Limit:

I get the same.. Optimization Results appears only after the test is finished on MT5.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Optimization results panel gone after last platform update

Alain Verleyen, 2018.04.30 23:40

Real-time optimization results tab is removed on purpose, it will be like that in future MT5 release.

Reason: