MT4 Mutli-Terminal HELP NEEDED

I have seen various MT4 multi terminals available from different brokers, but none of them allow you to connect to a different broker's server like regular MT4 does. I am very happy with my current broker and would like to stay with them, I just wondered if there's any way or any place that will allow me to download a multi-terminal MT4 that I can connect to my current broker's server. 

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,

Richard 

MultiTerminal can't login simultaneously to multiple accounts on different servers of same broker let alone multiple brokers. Even if it wasn't broker restricted it still doesn't have the functionality to properly operate multiple accounts. Hopefully MQ make something better for MT5 although I don't need it myself.

kypa:

MultiTerminal can't login simultaneously to multiple accounts on different servers of same broker let alone multiple brokers. Even if it wasn't broker restricted it still doesn't have the functionality to properly operate multiple accounts. Hopefully MQ make something better for MT5 although I don't need it myself.

Hi Kypa,

Thanks for your response. Basically all I'm looking to do is this: I have 5 MT4 accounts running different EAs, I want to be able to see all accounts in one screen with their currency pairs, drawdown, free margin etc, without having to switch between each account in the navigator. All accounts are with the same broker and connected to the same server. Is there any way that this is possible?

Thanks!       

MultiTerminal can do this, but it's broker-restricted (you can use it only if your broker is offering it as only your broker's copy will have the servers included). You can write (or find) some code to read this data from multiple running MT 4 copies or switch with a hotkey between accounts. I can't think of anything else.

Despite being illegal you can still try copying config files from your broker's MT' folder to MultiTerminal's folder, but I doubt it will work.

kypa:

MultiTerminal can do this, but it's broker-restricted (you can use it only if your broker is offering it as only your broker's copy will have the servers included). You can write (or find) some code to read this data from multiple running MT 4 copies or switch with a hotkey between accounts. I can't think of anything else.

Despite being illegal you can still try copying config files from your broker's MT' folder to MultiTerminal's folder, but I doubt it will work.

Thanks again for the response. It was as I suspected that MutliTerminal is restricted, but it was worth a shot. Sorry for asking a newbie question but how would I use a hotkey to switch between my different accounts?
Reason: