how can i manage multiple accounts using one account

i have 4 accounts with 4 different brokers, i have tried multiterminal platforms offered by different brokers, problem is each broker wants the orther accounts to be on the same server for it to work, also the platform they offer can not show, chart candle sticks and time frames it only shows symbols and tick chart which is a line graph

is there a better software or multiterminal platform or multi account management system i can use which has most of the benefits i can get on a normal mt4 like indicators, chart configurations etc, which will be using one account to manage multiple accounts from different brokers and servers

Martinisrael Israel: i have 4 accounts with 4 different brokers, i have tried multiterminal platforms offered by different brokers, problem is each broker wants the orther accounts to be on the same server for it to work, also the platform they offer can not show, chart candle sticks and time frames it only shows symbols and tick chart which is a line graph is there a better software or multiterminal platform or multi account management system i can use which has most of the benefits i can get on a normal mt4 like indicators, chart configurations etc, which will be using one account to manage multiple accounts from different brokers and servers

Just run 4 individual metatrader terminals at the same time (each one logged onto a different trading account, but the same MQL5.com account). I do that all the time. Just install 4 terminals on different folders, or just copy the existing installation to other folders and run the terminals in portable mode.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Fernando Carreiro #:

Just run 4 individual metatrader terminals at the same time (each one logged onto a different trading account, but the same MQL5.com account). I do that all the time. Just install 4 terminals on different folders, or just copy the existing installation to other folders and run the terminals in portable mode.

Dear Fernando,

Thank you for your comment.
In my understanding, it's mean by this way, your one computer can work with 4 metatrader terminals in same time, is'n it?

Passakon Ekaburudkul #: In my understanding, it's mean by this way, your one computer can work with 4 metatrader terminals in same time, is'n it?
Yes, that is correct!

Fernando Carreiro #:
Yes, that is correct!

Can this be done with Mac computer?

Reason: