Packaging

Hi,

I do not have a problem when I run the codes through the editor. But when I send and run the .ex5 file to run it on another computer without giving the codes, it doesn't work the same way. Any ideas how I can get it to work on another computer without giving the codes?

thanks in advance.

Hi, so you want to trade by EA on another PC, but you don't want to send code to this PC?

Rabia Yoruk:

Hi,

I do not have a problem when I run the codes through the editor. But when I send and run the .ex5 file to run it on another computer without giving the codes, it doesn't work the same way. Any ideas how I can get it to work on another computer without giving the codes?

thanks in advance.

Maybe you are using some external source in you code that is not available on the other PC

Rabia Yoruk:

Hi,

thanks in advance.

Most probably, your code is importing something to run

Rabia Yoruk:

Hi,

thanks in advance.

If you can explain exactly what is the issue you are facing or what difference do you see on the two laptops. If you can send some snapshot to explain your issue then anyone would be able to comment better. 

With the information you have provided it would mostly be guess work at our end.

Grzegorz Pawlak #:
Hi, so you want to trade by EA on another PC, but you don't want to send code to this PC?

Actually i wrote the indicator and i run it on my pc (metaeditor). And i want to run it on client pc too however i dont want to send indicator codes for the copy-paste the metaeditor for run it. Only put the .ex5 files under the indicators folder maybe.

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
Most probably, your code is importing something to run

İ also import those files too under the include folder (exact same position) however .ex5 not working unfortunately

Navdeep Singh #:
Maybe you are using some external source in you code that is not available on the other PC

İ also add other .mqh files too under the include folder (exact same position) however .ex5 not working unfortunately

Satyam Shivam #:

If you can explain exactly what is the issue you are facing or what difference do you see on the two laptops. If you can send some snapshot to explain your issue then anyone would be able to comment better. 

With the information you have provided it would mostly be guess work at our end.

Firstly thank you, i will tried to explain more about my issue :
Actually i wrote an indicator on metaeditor and it is perfectly run :) however now i wanna show it on my client pc too (before the add on matetrader market). However i dont wanna send codes to run it. İ onky want an execution version of my code or something else. However when i add the .ex5 files under the indicators folder on client pc, its not working like the when codes run (sometime it doesnt adding to chart, sometimes doesnt shown all feature )

Rabia Yoruk #:

Firstly thank you, i will tried to explain more about my issue :
Actually i wrote an indicator on metaeditor and it is perfectly run :) however now i wanna show it on my client pc too (before the add on matetrader market). However i dont wanna send codes to run it. İ onky want an execution version of my code or something else. However when i add the .ex5 files under the indicators folder on client pc, its not working like the when codes run.

What does the log say when the indicator is started on the other pc?

Carl Schreiber #:

What does the log say when the indicator is started on the other pc?

there is no log, just doesnt adding chart or dont shown some features.

Reason: