Help please

I have recently installed the molanis EA builder and after a headache trying to install I have finally got a result however, I have created an EA and when i come to create the code i get a message the metor editor is not found or not in the correct folder, could someone give me a pointer as to what folder or just where it is, cannot fing it anywhere, the platform is meta4, now i know this is the 5 forum but the new build 4 holds files similar to the 5 platform so the assumption is they are of the same setup, thanks Rob

rob:
I have recently installed the molanis EA builder and after a headache trying to install I have finally got a result however, I have created an EA and when i come to create the code i get a message the metor editor is not found or not in the correct folder, could someone give me a pointer as to what folder or just where it is, cannot fing it anywhere, the platform is meta4, now i know this is the 5 forum but the new build 4 holds files similar to the 5 platform so the assumption is they are of the same setup, thanks Rob
Why not ask to support service of this commercial tool ?

Ang, have done this with limited help, however the EAbuilder is quite relevent to the forum and just maybe someone has had a similar experience.

The problem is that this program seeks Metalang.exe. Metatrader no longer use that editor. Now use Metaeditor.exe.

To fix it you must do the following:

1. Find the Metaeditor.exe executable and create a copy in the same directory.

2. Rename the copy with the name Metalang.exe.

3. On molanis searching: Meta Trader Setup -> Metatrader Directory

You then windows. You press the button "Change Metatrader Directory" and search for the folder where it is Metalang.exe (the copy you just created).

With that you solve the problem.

Iwori_Fx:

The problem is that this program seeks Metalang.exe. Metatrader no longer use that editor. Now use Metaeditor.exe.

To fix it you must do the following:

1. Find the Metaeditor.exe executable and create a copy in the same directory.

2. Rename the copy with the name Metalang.exe.

3. On molanis searching: Meta Trader Setup -> Metatrader Directory

You then windows. You press the button "Change Metatrader Directory" and search for the folder where it is Metalang.exe (the copy you just created).

With that you solve the problem.

Thank you. I am glad that someone else can answer and help.

Iwori, thank you for the input, I uninstalled the whole programe and reinstalled, Alpari had an update for the EAbuilder that worked, use the term loosley, however I managed to get it working, not without my PC being nearly thrown in the trash, must have aged a few years trying to complete this mission, thank you again, Rob
Reason: