Ultimate Trading Robot - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou:

So, we had one useless topic in this forum (50k dollars a month) and now we've got 2!

I wonder what is the point of these endless discussions ...

If you can't see the message beyond the script then the problem is not in the script

SafMoseSteve:

If you can't see the message beyond the script then the problem is not in the script

I am tired of all of you succesfull and super rich traders ...

If you wait for someone else to give you the recipe of becoming a succesful and rich trader, you will die waiting ...

Do you really believe that if someone had found the holy grail, he/she would share it in this forum or over the internet ?

Eleni Anna Branou:

I am tired of all of you succesfull and super rich traders ...

If you wait for someone else to give you the recipe of becoming a succesful and rich trader, you will die waiting ...

Do you really believe that if someone had found the holy grail, he/she would share it in this forum or over the internet ?

Where does it say "i want to find the holy grail" in any of the the topics, like i said there is a message way beyond that interpretation, i found out that someone else was successful and it gave me a hint that im on the right track, that was enough for me to continue what im doing

SafMoseSteve:

Where does it say "i want to find the holy grail" in any of the the topics, like i said there is a message way beyond that interpretation, i found out that someone else was successful and it gave me a hint that im on the right track, that was enough for me to continue what im doing

So, it would be better to have a topic title something like: forex education, or forex money management and not stupid titles, like: 50k dollars a month & ultimate trading robot, because these titles don't show a wise and careful approach but a more like "I want to be rich overnight" attitude.

I don't have anything about education and learning, this is the way to go forward of course!

Eleni Anna Branou:

So, it would be better to have a topic title something like: forex education, or forex money management and not stupid titles, like: 50k dollars a month & ultimate trading robot, because these titles don't show a wise and careful approach but a more like "I want to be rich overnight" attitude.

I don't have anything about education and learning, this is the way to go forward of course!

Yes you are right about that, when i put the 50k topic title it came due to frustration, i should have put more logic to it

I have to admit that the results were satisfying though, up until now, thanks for pointing that out

Eleni Anna Branou:

No one would read your post if it said "Forex Education and Money management" but they would read it if it said "Get Rich Quick !" - Lol

If your question is about daytrade EAs, in my opinion:

1- you can't predict direction on daytrade, only in position trade, in daytrade timeframes you can only predict, using probabilities, that it will move x pips, not direction itself.

2- if you can't predict direction very well, the most suitable EAs are those based on trading in both sides, or martingale, that focus more on the movement than the direction

Example:

your strategy backtest predicts with 80% precision that EURUSD move 20 pips when you have the indicator signal

So you trade in any direction, you can pick any side at random,  with 10 pips gain, if you get a stoploss, then you know it will move 10 more pips, so you recover your money using martingale

Reason: