Download MetaTrader 5

Money Management Simulator

To add comments, please log in or register
Agostinho Jorge Oliveira
Agostinho Jorge Oliveira  

Hi.

Just made a tool to help us with money management setup.

Hope it will be useful.

Edit: now version 2.0 

AO

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi nc32007a,

Thanks a lot.

Wagdy Abdelrahman
Wagdy Abdelrahman  

Hi, nc32007a

The file seem very usefull, to me because working on Money Management , but I got lost little were is I can insert the inputs and how can I make linke with the account report of MT4 to collect the data directly from saved report .

Some columns missed the hidder/ name of it can you please updated it will be appreciated.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Marie Mire-de-Vie
Marie Mire-de-Vie  
Thank you nc32007a.
I had made several small tables, but your "money management" is very convenient because it brings together everything and complete what I had not thought ... ;-) Very good!
Agostinho Jorge Oliveira
Agostinho Jorge Oliveira  
Marie-MiredeVie:
Thank you nc32007a.
I had made several small tables, but your "money management" is very convenient because it brings together everything and complete what I had not thought ... ;-) Very good!

Hi Marie!

I'm glad it was helpful to you.

Thks! ;) 

Agostinho Jorge Oliveira
Agostinho Jorge Oliveira  
Elliott_Trader:

Hi, nc32007a

The file seem very usefull, to me because working on Money Management , but I got lost little were is I can insert the inputs and how can I make linke with the account report of MT4 to collect the data directly from saved report .

Some columns missed the hidder/ name of it can you please updated it will be appreciated.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Hi Elliott Trader!

The excel file is a simulator. The trades there are random generated and reflects the chosen setups.

You can play with %Win, %Loss, Profit Factor, Start Capital, % Risk per trade, and see what is the best for you.

Thanks! 

AO 

Francis Dogbe
Francis Dogbe  

Thank for stuff pretty for beginners...

cheers. 

To add comments, please log in or register