Money Management Simulator

Hi.

Just made a tool to help us with money management setup.

Hope it will be useful.

Edit: now version 2.0 

AO

Hi nc32007a,

Thanks a lot.

Hi, nc32007a

The file seem very usefull, to me because working on Money Management , but I got lost little were is I can insert the inputs and how can I make linke with the account report of MT4 to collect the data directly from saved report .

Some columns missed the hidder/ name of it can you please updated it will be appreciated.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Thank you nc32007a.
I had made several small tables, but your "money management" is very convenient because it brings together everything and complete what I had not thought ... ;-) Very good!

Marie-MiredeVie:
Thank you nc32007a.
I had made several small tables, but your "money management" is very convenient because it brings together everything and complete what I had not thought ... ;-) Very good!

Hi Marie!

I'm glad it was helpful to you.

Thks! ;) 

Elliott_Trader:

Hi, nc32007a

The file seem very usefull, to me because working on Money Management , but I got lost little were is I can insert the inputs and how can I make linke with the account report of MT4 to collect the data directly from saved report .

Some columns missed the hidder/ name of it can you please updated it will be appreciated.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Hi Elliott Trader!

The excel file is a simulator. The trades there are random generated and reflects the chosen setups.

You can play with %Win, %Loss, Profit Factor, Start Capital, % Risk per trade, and see what is the best for you.

Thanks! 

AO 

Thank for stuff pretty for beginners...

cheers. 

Reason: