and wandering around randomly again... - page 57

prikolnyjkent: WHERE IS THE ZERO TO WHICH THE TRAjectory WILL STRENGTHEN FOR THE FURTHER ETERNITY - with you... or me?!

And not them! And not you!) And where the stops are bigger in volume than the profits)) Because there must be more losers than winners. Everyone can't make money.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No one has an advantage.

What level, then, will the trajectory strive towards with unrelenting persistence...?

Евгений:

And not them! And not you! It's where the stops are bigger in volume than the profits)) Because there must be more losers than winners. Everyone can't make money.

Exactly...

prikolnyjkent:

WHERE IS THE ZERO TO WHICH THE TRAjectory WILL STRENGTHEN FOR THE FURTHER ETERNITY - with you... or me?!.

Spread out over infinity

prikolnyjkent:

What level, then, will the trajectory aim for with unrelenting persistence...?

Zero.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

To zero... Spread to infinity

Well, now it's finally settled.

Zero smeared to infinity is just what I was looking for.
Now no one can say I'm stupid... With a zero smeared like that, I can beat anyone.

a task on the subject of random walks:

there are 100, generated in excel, charts. each of them has a percentage of profitable trades = 60%.

What is better, to take the top 10 and build a portfolio out of them?

or just take the best of the 100 charts.

in which case we will get a better chart?

think about it. and then i'll do the experiment.

prikolnyjkent:

Well, now it's finally all sorted out.

Zero smeared over infinity is exactly what I was looking for.
Now no one can say I'm stupid... With a zero smeared like that, I can beat anyone.

You think so because you're so stupid and smeared all over the forum...

I wanted to add more examples to explain this simple and simple phenomenon... but I changed my mind... because it will just start another three-page spiral of stupidity that will only be annoying...

danminin:
a problem on the subject of random walks:

there are 100, generated in excel, charts. each one has a percentage of profitable trades = 60%.

which is better, take the top 10 and build a portfolio out of them?

or just take the best of the 100 charts.

in which case we will get a better chart?

think about it. and then i'll do the experiment.

A portfolio is better. On it, you will definitely, if anything, lose a little. And it doesn't matter whether you take a top or any others.

One, the best one ( you can have any one too, whatever), can with equal probability take you anywhere, either in the plus or in the minus.

prikolnyjkent:

Well, now it's finally all sorted out.

Zero smeared over infinity is exactly what I was looking for.

Get a load of that!

10,000 series, starts a new series, and so on. And he says he's going to beat anyone at this eagle. It's not like it's gonna be the same original orgy in the end.

The circus.

Reason: