Replacing fractals indicator arrows with HLine ?

Hey, Is it possible to replace the arrows on Fractals indicator to horizontal lines ? I've inserted the following code within the IF statement for plotting the high arrows:

ObjectCreate("HLine", OBJ_HLINE,0,0, dCurrent);

ObjectSet("HLine", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectSet("HLine", OBJPROP_COLOR, Green);

ObjectSet("HLine", OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2);

Where dCurrent is High[i] and the plot for the arrow. Shouldn't this then continue to draw the arrow but also a horizontal line over the top of it ? Ive altered dCurrent in ObjectCreate to High[1] and it plots a line in the correct place but nothing appears when i use the code above?

Any Pointers ?

Thanks in advance 

You can only have one object for a given name. Your code created the hLine on the oldest bar on the chart.

1. Create different names,
  2. Move the line, or
  3. Use one in the codebase.

torexvir:

Hey, Is it possible to replace the arrows on Fractals indicator to horizontal lines ? I've inserted the following code within the IF statement for plotting the high arrows:

ObjectCreate("HLine", OBJ_HLINE,0,0, dCurrent);

ObjectSet("HLine", OBJPROP_STYLE, STYLE_SOLID);

ObjectSet("HLine", OBJPROP_COLOR, Green);

ObjectSet("HLine", OBJPROP_WIDTH, 2);

Where dCurrent is High[i] and the plot for the arrow. Shouldn't this then continue to draw the arrow but also a horizontal line over the top of it ? Ive altered dCurrent in ObjectCreate to High[1] and it plots a line in the correct place but nothing appears when i use the code above?

Any Pointers ?

Thanks in advance 

Hello,

Why change it if code isn't broken!

GrumpyDuckMan: Why change it if code isn't broken!

it is broken:

torexvir: but nothing appears when i use the code above

whroeder1:

it is broken:

whroeder1:

You can only have one object for a given name. Your code created the hLine on the oldest bar on the chart.

1. Create different names,
  2. Move the line, or
  3. Use one in the codebase.
GrumpyDuckMan:

Hello,

Why change it if code isn't broken!

Thanks for the replies. Yea i thought that was the issue. I normally build my own scripts on pine in TradingView which is obviously very easy to do. However building stuff for MT4 is a whole other ball game. Basically, i am ultimately looking for Hline to be plotted on the high of the fractal and then be destroyed if price breaks the line further down the line. You can't use a hline function in Pine which is why I'm here. 

I've found others asking similar questions throughout the forum but it never seems to result in an answer or functioning script 

Reason: