Wrong numerical result?

Dear All

I tried to calculate the pivot of last 3 years' range, ie the highest high, the lowest low of the last 3 years, and the closing price of the last year, then sum these 3 together and divided by 3.

I got the code working, but the numerical result is wrong. Using euro as example, it should be 1.1479 for 2018 (based on past 3 years' range), but the indicator shows 1.1630. 

Please can someone take a look and see why the result is wrong? 

Thanks,

if(TimeDayOfYear(Time[i])<=10 && TimeDayOfYear(Time[i+1])>=355
   {
          PastHigh[i] = iHigh(NULL, PERIOD_MN1, iHighest( NULL, PERIOD_MN1, MODE_HIGH, 36, 0) ); // Past 3-yr high
          PastLow[i] = iLow(NULL, PERIOD_MN1, iLowest( NULL, PERIOD_MN1, MODE_LOW, 36, 0) );     // Past 3-yr low
          last_year_close=Close[i+1];

P=(PastHigh[i]+PastLow[i]+last_year_close)/3;     

OK, I've done some more testing, turned out that the PastHigh[i] is wrong, it returns the highest high calculating from the current month, rather than only months in past year. I think PastLow would have the same problem.

How do I get round this? Please help?

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 Indicators section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. On MT4: Unless the current chart is that specific pair/TF referenced, you must handle 4066/4073 errors.
              Download history in MQL4 EA - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

Sorry, I didn't know anything about root directory etc... I came in via the front page of Forum and got to the 'Technical indicator' .

Just an update, I got the problem sorted. I changed '0' to 'Month()', then it would calculated from the December candle of last year. 

Sorry for any wrong posting. If necessary, you can delete the thread.

Reason: