Withdraw Options Help..

"WebMoney payment system will soon be disabled and will no longer be available for withdrawal operations"

is it forever ? or will be available soon.....

Imtiaz Ahmed:

"WebMoney payment system will soon be disabled and will no longer be available for withdrawal operations"

We don't know, you should contact the Service Desk.

Imtiaz Ahmed:

Try paypal
Or epayments

It is a great chance to ask MetaQuotes allow more standard withdrawing ways like credit card as it is doing deposit and wire transfer as well to prevent more people migration to another web sites
As well as western union or neteller or .. etc..

WebMoney was very popular in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus. But last 2 years WM got some withdrawal problems, let's why it is not good to use it these days.

I think for the other countries it doesnt make sence to use WM absolutely.

WebMoney is very popular in Iran.
because of the sanctions we can't have a PayPal or epayments account. I'm really shocked with this decision, don't know how to withdraw without WebMoney :(

no no 

this is not fair 

Ive no other way to withdraw my earnings 

Paypal has boycotted us 

plz dont remove it 

or replace it with other payment systems Like Perfect Money or OK pay 

Hossein Nouri:
WebMoney is very popular in Iran.
because of the sanctions we can't have a PayPal or epayments account. I'm really shocked with this decision, don't know how to withdraw without WebMoney :(

Hossein we should be united in this regard to persuade them to not repeal this kind of payment 

Mojtaba M.Alizadeh:

Hossein we should be united in this regard to persuade them to not repeal this kind of payment 

Yes,i agree with you,

I think they should provide new payment method such as PerfectMoney or OKPay that Iranian clients can use it or revise about WebMoney payment that not to be disabled forever,

Mehrdad Jeddi:

Yes,i agree with you,

I think they should provide new payment method such as PerfectMoney or OKPay that Iranian clients can use it or revise about WebMoney payment that not to be disabled forever,

%100 Agreed, unless we can't continue coding here.

I love Webmoney, but if it's not negotiable, at least replace new payment methods like Cryptocoins or Perfect Money.

Sajjad Mohammad Nezhad Aghdam:

%100 Agreed, unless we can't continue coding here.

I love Webmoney, but if it's not negotiable, at least replace new payment methods like Cryptocoins or Perfect Money.

Yes Let's Unite ..............

Reason: