hidden strategy - page 2

Amir Yacoby:

* - you can run another "camouflage" ea on fix 0.01 or 0.02 lot in between the miracle deals.

I thought about this also...but the team would get it like The Flash

Mormina Bandahala:
Hide your indicator on EA is hiding also a strategy.

Is It possible hide timeframe?

Jhennifher:

The timeframe is not visible anyway, unless the trades are made on the opening of a bar.

Amir Yacoby:

The timeframe is not visible anyway, unless the trades are made on the opening of a bar.

I heard they know everything you do at homebroker...Is It possible they take your source code?

Jhennifher:

I heard they know everything you do at homebroker...Is It possible they take your source code?

There must be a possibility even though irs ilegal but then you have nothing to do. So better focus on actual profit, as long as you make money theres no problem.

* And I dont believe that they can take the source code without them first having the object. Thruogh the MT5 platform it is not possible.

Do your broker really your strategy ?

Is it a winning one ? Is this revolutionary ?

Is it better than what they have ?

Is it better than what exist ?

With all due respect, I don't think so :)

Jhennifher:

Why bother. Price is the same on every timeframe.

Also, please notice that there is a novice psychological tendency to go to these questions of over protecting the yet to be proven strategies, while the most difficult part is to first have them.

So, my advice is that when your strategy will be satisfying in live, then you might think of those questions. And also, brokers are far from shortage in money, they are the always winning side.

Amir Yacoby:

Also, please notice that there is a novice psychological tendency to go to these questions of over protecting the yet to be proven strategies

Yeah, but don't forget the hype over developers taking your strategy and selling it, i had this happen to me before but i didn't care much since it wasn't a full developed strategy, when i saw it being sold i got flattered and confirmed that my ideas are amazing and i will continue trading

But i don't think there is a reverse engineering department though

Icham Aidibe:

Do your broker really your strategy ?

Is it a winning one ? Is this revolutionary ?

Is it better than what they have ?

Is it better than what exist ?

With all due respect, I don't think so :)

with all due respect, the focus on the post is not about my strategie; It is about hide strategie...just it... 

Reason: