It's hilarious.

stranger:
What kind of faces are those?

Server Muradasilov:
Any self-respecting bank has volumes in any platform it has

are ninzi's volumes not from futures?

Zogman:

Isn't ninzi's volume from futures?

In the over-the-counter market (FOREX), you can consider only the tick volume or take the exchange volume of a related instrument. For example, for the EUR/USD currency pair, the volume of 6E futures traded on the CME exchange is taken.

Vizard_:
Which normal guys have in mt4 or any other (whatever program you need) for about 10 years now))))
I don't even doubt it, considering that brokers clean up ticks, guys manage to make things based on ticks and trade

Server Muradasilov:

No matter what manufacturer the platform is from, how does the volume information come in ? and can it be disabled by the broker ?

The question to those who know?

We should not discuss Ninoze, they have an agreement with the broker that this platform is present.

I must add for Strange, more recently there was a MIG Bank that offered access to the forum, so on the MT5, the volumes were broadcasted there. Again, the vision of the volumes does not depend on the platform

I don't understand what you're saying from one side:

1) we don't need to discuss Ninozza, they have an agreement with brokers where this platform is available.

on the other hand

2) Nienza has futures volumes

if 2) then what does it have to do with the brokers ?

Zogman:

I don't understand what you're saying on one side:

1) Ninja can not be discussed, they have an agreement with brokers, where this platform is present

on the other hand

2) Nienza has futures volumes

if it is 2), what do brokers have to do with it?

If Nienza was free, the volumes wouldn't be there.

Any paid platform will broadcast volumes, that's why they are paid. But there's a standard set of tools everywhere.

Server Muradasilov:
I didn't even doubt it, given that brokers clean up ticks, guys manage to make things based on ticks, and trade

In fact it will be so...

Speculator:

In truth it will be so ...

A ticks are cleaned up - so that on M1, one could not make HFT :)

Server Muradasilov:

A ticks are cleaned up - so that on M1, you could not make HFT :)

I love classics! In three and a half hours the market will wake up hungry!

Reason: