Experts won't work on real account

Hello,

I have a problem with EA's. On demo account everyone are working fine - strategy tester and EA's live on charts, but on real account it doesn't trade on strategy tester and live. Anybody know what is the reason of that? I'm using this same configurations on both accounts. I tested that on three computers (2 x linux and 1 x Windows) and is this same, independent of the EA's. It is possible that my broker (xm.com) is blocking autotrading?

Thanks a lot

Paweł

Paweł Jabłoński:

Hello,

I have a problem with EA's. On demo account everyone are working fine - strategy tester and EA's live on charts, but on real account it doesn't trade on strategy tester and live. Anybody know what is the reason of that? I'm using this same configurations on both accounts. I tested that on three computers (2 x linux and 1 x Windows) and is this same, independent of the EA's. It is possible that my broker (xm.com) is blocking autotrading?

Thanks a lot

Paweł

is it your EA ?

if not,try to check if it allowed to trade on Real Account.

Some Ea are blocked to trade on Real Account by the Developer,check if it's your case.

I am certain that some brokers do block autotrading, at least in some days, and (please excuse me is someone doesn't agree with what I'm going to say), FXPro does it. I'm currently trading one EA that needs to be used only in DEMO account too, but I found a way to use it in the real market.

It may also be your EA, if it's commercial it may be made to shut off on live accounts (until you pay for them). BTW, i don't like the broker you are using, the spreads are nasty and they act as a bucket shop (prey on your loses), look for a better broker. 
Reason: