Indicators: Four clicks to draw an arc-shaped channel

Four clicks to draw an arc-shaped channel:

A quick way to draw an arc-shaped channel using four mouse clicks.

Author: Nikolai Semko

The code for MetaTrader 4:

Files:
Arc.mq4  19 kb

I fixed some bugs and made the work a little more convenient. Now both lines are edited independently. The lines go into the future.

Files:
Arc.mq5  24 kb

For MT4 ver. 1.02
Files:
Arc.mq4  12 kb

A parabola (it is also a polynomial of the second degree) by two points:

Files:
Parabola.mq5  13 kb

Nikolai Semko #:
For MT4 ver. 1.02

Dear Nikolai Semko,

The  Arc.mq4  is excellent but it  does not work properly.

On different timeframes, the lines are erased on switching to different time frames  & it also hangs  & stops the MT4.

Please can you update the same

Warm Regards.

Dev Ji #:

Dear Nikolai Semko,

The  Arc.mq4  is excellent but it  does not work properly.

On different timeframes, the lines are erased on switching to different time frames  & it also hangs  & stops the MT4.

Please can you update the same

Warm Regards.

Answered privately.
Here, for some reason, some evil moderator deletes my absolutely harmless messages. :))

Nikolai Semko #:

Answered privately.
Here, for some reason, some evil moderator deletes my absolutely harmless messages. :))

Hello  Nikolai Semko!

Thanks for the replay but I am not able to spot your reply. Please can you answer again.

Keep up the Great work. 

Regards.

Dev Ji #:

Hello  Nikolai Semko!

Thanks for the replay but I am not able to spot your reply. Please can you answer again.

Keep up the Great work. 

Regards.

Take a look at the messages

Dear Mr. Nikolai Good evening,

I downloaded its indicator, I use the multi channels stably, which I find very useful, but as regards Arc, unfortunately I have compiled it, but it always gives me an error, what do I do wrong ?, I downloaded arc in the expert folder, thanks for the answer that will want to give me,

Greetings from Italy

Carmelo

carmelo.brullo #:

Dear Mr. Nikolai Good evening,

I downloaded its indicator, I use the multi channels stably, which I find very useful, but as regards Arc, unfortunately I have compiled it, but it always gives me an error, what do I do wrong ?, I downloaded arc in the expert folder, thanks for the answer that will want to give me,

Greetings from Italy

Carmelo

Attach a screenshot with a list of compilation errors.

I sent you a private message with a recommendation on what to use better.

Files:
Arc.mq5  24 kb
Reason: