Buy Stop,Buy Limit,Sell Stop,Sell Limit

Hello Hi Everyone,
I Just Started Using Mobile MetaTrader 4 Platform To trade Forex Online.
So i would Like To Tell You That I can Only enter Into The Market Using Only Market Execution Price Means I can Sell Or Buy Only At The Current Market Price.
But What If I have To put Buy stop for future market price,Buy Limit Price lower than current price And Vice Versa For Sell Limit and Sell Stop??
Is There Any Practical Option For That Into This MetaTrader 4 Platform For That??
Hope To Hear Good From You Soon.
Thanks.

nirav6401:
Hello Hi Everyone,
I Just Started Using Mobile MetaTrader 4 Platform To trade Forex Online.
So i would Like To Tell You That I can Only enter Into The Market Using Only Market Execution Price Means I can Sell Or Buy Only At The Current Market Price.
But What If I have To put Buy stop for future market price,Buy Limit Price lower than current price And Vice Versa For Sell Limit and Sell Stop??
Is There Any Practical Option For That Into This MetaTrader 4 Platform For That??
Hope To Hear Good From You Soon.
Thanks.

You can search for this info online, you will find plenty of good reference.

nirav6401: So i would Like To Tell You That I can Only enter Sell Or Buy Only What .. Buy stop .. Buy Limit
  1. MetaTrader 5 Mobile supports two position accounting systems (netting and hedging), features Market Depth and all types of trade orders.
              MetaTrader 5 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android
    So if you can't, search or ask Metaquotes.

2. This is a user's forum not Metaquotes.
Reason: