Historical data - page 2

Jhennifher:

I don´t know how to do Arbitrage Trading; maybe some day; for now, I´m backtesting some scalpers strategies, this is the reason.

As I checked, It costs usd 97.00.

May I use this took ar several terminal at same time buying just one license?

If you are just starting, then I think TickStory would be better for you and also cheaper because it is a one time payment (and you can use it on as many terminals/PCs you wish).

Tick Data Suite is more expensive and is a subscription based plan that is terminal based license (and more complicated to use also).

Fernando Carreiro:

I was not criticizing or attacking you! You are free to continue your suggestions and encourage it!

But your comments seemed misleading, because on MT4 you can use other brokers data by producing your own HST and FXT files. It is not really a limitation.

I´m testing mt4 cause my EA is for this version (while I wait for mt4 goes down, as people says for last years :D).

Jhennifher: I´m testing mt4 cause my EA is for this version (while I wait for mt4 goes down, as people says for last years :D).
Yes, I understand, but that comment was not directed at you, but rather at the other poster!

Fernando Carreiro:

If you are just starting, that I think TickStory would be better for you and also cheaper because it is a one time payment (and you can use it on as many terminals/PCs you wish).

Tick Data Suite is more expensive and is a subscription based planthat is terminal based license (and more complicated).

Do you know if reason for price difference between these options is based on service quality or just difference of price market? 

Jhennifher:

Do you know if reason for price difference between these options is based on service quality or just difference of price market? 

You won't find no brokers with the exact same data as the ones you got on dukascopy. If you want datas to match, you could use MT5.

Jhennifher: Do you know if reason for price difference between these options is based on service quality or just difference of price market? 

Tick Data Suite has more functionality (but is also much more complex) and also the author has a different and more expensive payment plan compared to TickStory.

Fernando Carreiro:

OP has already explained that it is not an option, since the EA she is testing, is exclusively for MT4.

As I remember some brokers provides their own datas for MT4 ?

Icham Aidibe:

You won't find no brokers with the exact same data as the ones you got on dukascopy. If you want datas to match, you could use MT5.

OP has already explained that it is not an option, since the EA she is testing, is exclusively for MT4.

Also, data feeds between brokers on MT5 are still different!

Icham Aidibe: As I remember some brokers provides their own datas for MT4 ?

Some do, but not as tick data! Only a very select few do that!

Fernando Carreiro:

Some do, but not as tick data! Only a very select few do that!

Yeah, what seemed to me at first. 

Reason: