Money management algorithms including losses...

Murat Yazici:

Hi all,

What kind of money mangement algorithms, systems including losses there are in the literature. Do you have any ideas?

What do you mean with money management? For each trade, based on your balance, 1 or more algorithms?

There are a couple of standard formulas like Larry Williams Moneymanagement: Account balance * Risk %/Largest Loss = contracts, but I can't say I know a lot of them. I prefer to think about my own riskmanagement (I don't have to find the exact balance between profit and blow up my account).

Sebastiaan Van Hattum:

What do you mean with money management? For each trade, based on your balance, 1 or more algorithms?

There are a couple of standard formulas like Larry Williams Moneymanagement: Account balance * Risk %/Largest Loss = contracts, but I can't say I know a lot of them. I prefer to think about my own riskmanagement (I don't have to find the exact balance between profit and blow up my account).

Assume each trades have fixed lots. First trade is closed with profit, second trade is closed with profit, third trade is closed loss. Profits are 10 usd and 10 usd fixed. Losses are 40 usd fixed.

I wonder if there are any money management algorithms including losses like above.

What does Advanced Money Manahgement expert excatlly, Mohammad? Can you give more information, please?

Reason: