ATTN: Accepted EA now missing from Championship - Please add IMMEDIATELY! - page 2

LOL..340 deals a day for mutliple currency in normal aday , how can you state that pix and aloha  is scalping by  just to look at deals..did you actually look at stoploss/ close prices  on backtest at aleast?
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants - Documentation on MQL5

yster:

LOL..340 deals a day for mutliple currency in normal aday , how can you state that pix and aloha  is scalping by  just to look at deals..did you actually look at stoploss/ close prices  on backtest at aleast?

Thank you for your support yster.

Though I do not agree with the committee on my disqualification, I will respect their decision and try again next year.

- Patrick 

This is just ridiculous based on the rules they set and what they've been promote..

To metaquotes, what's the point of you that you keep promote yr mt5 is for multicurrency Expert Advisors ??  if you don't welcome people  make multicurrency  ea trade on 12 currency as  available in the rules.

Let's say..on a multicurrency  ea which have average 2 trades / hr, with 12 currency which produces average 576 trades a day.==> 1152 deals / day

==> 12 * 2 * 24 = 576 trades / day *2  ==> 1152 deals / day

besides that, an multicurrency Expert Advisors ea can send or close multiple dealer in a trades, such as instead of close 6 lot 1 time, it close 2 time 3 lots ..etc ==> which will increase more deals.

So 340 deals a day is just so normal, but you disqualified some one 's hard work based on this ? that's just nonsense. LOL

stringo:

340 deals per day - what can that mean? You try to earn 1-2-3 pips

Number from your last test (9/22) : Average profit trade:      772.44

That means 154.688/lot. even if all those trade were with 5 lots.

Average tick value of all 12 symbol per lot : 1.10

154.688/1.1=140.62545454545454545454545454545

So my EA got Average 14 pips each trade.

[never use scalping: if the profits of 25% of trades, made by the end of the contest, are detected to range within the spread, the Participant will be disqualified]

When was the end of the contest? And it doesn't mention about maximum number of deals per day.

Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / HistoryDealsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Trade Functions / HistoryDealsTotal - Documentation on MQL5

alohafx:

Number from your last test (9/22) : Average profit trade:      772.44

That means 154.688/lot. even if all those trade were with 5 lots.

Average tick value of all 12 symbol per lot : 1.10

154.688/1.1=140.62545454545454545454545454545

So my EA got Average 14 pips each trade.

[never use scalping: if the profits of 25% of trades, made by the end of the contest, are detected to range within the spread, the Participant will be disqualified]

When was the end of the contest? And it doesn't mention about maximum number of deals per day.

So aloha is trading even larger moves than I, and I did not consider my 10 pip moves to be scalping. the current contest leader arnab is trading 10 pip moves and he is not scalping. The one helpful thing here, again, would be a precise definition of what constitutes scalping. But again, I understand if you invoke the "we disqualify you, no reason necessary" rule, this is your prerogative. It would be nice if you just said so though.
Reason: