Problems signing up for a paid signals EA

Went through the directions. Trying to sign up for "Abbey", been trying for a while now and still no dice. Anyone? 

mackinal:
Went through the directions. Trying to sign up for "Abbey", been trying for a while now and still no dice. Anyone? 

What is the problem you are encountering?

The particular signal has certain requirements, if you 've read the description.

You can alway contact the signal provider for further help.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What is the problem you are encountering?

The particular signal has certain requirements, if you 've read the description.

You can alway contact the signal provider for further help.

Thanks I did but all they do is give the video demonstration and that is what I'm trying to follow. Also, I just noticed that its in demo and when I click the tab for trade, it doesn't allow it. 

mackinal:

Thanks I did but all they do is give the video demonstration and that is what I'm trying to follow. Also, I just noticed that its in demo and when I click the tab for trade, it doesn't allow it. 

What do you mean? 

That your account is a demo one?

You don't have to click anything for trade, since you are subscribed to a signal.

I found the issue. Thanks for your help. I set up the EA, now its the lot size. Its listed at the lowest. .01  and I want it at .3. 

On the actual trading platform I went to these tabs: 

Tools --- Options  --- Trade ---- size  by default

New trades for the following day still show up with the old lot size. When I check the "size by default" it says .3 but the newest trade is at .01. Maybe I should give it one more day but I assumed it would chang the new lot size on the following day. 

I heard back from someone who also has this signals trader and he said the EA sets the lot size. Is that possible? Since I have the broker, shouldn't I be able via the MetaTrader account? And is this common for all the signal traders that they can arbitrarily set lot sizes?

mackinal:
I heard back from someone who also has this signals trader and he said the EA sets the lot size. Is that possible? Since I have the broker, shouldn't I be able via the MetaTrader account? And is this common for all the signal traders that they can arbitrarily set lot sizes?

The lot size of the trades in your account is calculated automatically by the copying ratio between signal provider's account and yours.

Reason: