MT4/MT5 Crashes on Win10 (log included)

I Install win10 a couple days ago. Before that I have Win8.1 and MT4 and MT5 worked fine.

For a couple days when I tried to connect to my broker (log in), right after the sucessful login and the connection sound, the Metatrader crashes, either the MT4 and MT5.

I already:
Reinstall both.
Run with Administrator mode
Disable Antivirus
Put in whitelist on antivirus
Allow in firewall
Disable firewall

Curious fact:
When I run in Safe mode with network, works fine. Then, I move to normal mode, and seems that was fixed, but after some hours with the terminal opened, simply crash again without I do nothing, and then every time since the crash, starts to crash every time the login is sucessful. Then, I have to move to safe mode and do it again.

*update*

Neither in safe mode works anymore. Already reinstall twice.

Files:
1.png  123 kb
2.png  149 kb
3.png  145 kb
4.png  127 kb
5.png  122 kb
6.png  124 kb
7.png  120 kb
8.png  125 kb
9.png  124 kb
MT5CLW64.zip  101 kb

Check if you have some problems in your Device Manager (if yes try to eliminate by updating drivers or disabling problematic devices), look at system logs (may be some errors there pointing to specific program or system part). Did you change something on the PC in the last 2 days?

Create an issue in the service desk and provide all the info you have.

Stanislav Korotky:

Check if you have some problems in your Device Manager (if yes try to eliminate by updating drivers or disabling problematic devices), look at system logs (may be some errors there pointing to specific program or system part). Did you change something on the PC in the last 2 days?

Create an issue in the service desk and provide all the info you have.

Nothing in the Device Manager neither in the Event Logs

I copied the c: \ metatrader 5 folder from a computer at my work that was working perfectly and pasted it on the computer that had a problem and it worked. Both were win10 pro 64bits. I'm from Brazil. I'm sorry for the flawed English.
Reason: