MT5 Volume Indicator on "Real Volumes" shows nothing on stocks symbols. - page 2

Alain Verleyen:

If you would say what stocks maybe you could have more precise answer. MT5 allows to trade a lot of stocks, but it's not that easy to open an account.

Don't think getting real volumes for  stocks is so easy, it's paid data or only available if you have a real account.

Well, thank you all for taking the time to answer my questions.

So, i think that one last question left to close that thread beautifully and fully informative about real volume (but it is the hardest one).
Has anyone used the real volume on any asset and actually help him to get better trading results? 

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
In the markets and brokers that I mentioned to you, Stocks and Futures are traded, not CFDs, therefore you have real volume of those assets.  Regards.

Thank you for the reply.

The AMP Global Clearing doesn't have stocks, only futures. I couldn't find any Moscow exchange that has stocks. I am sorry.
If you have find someone please put the link.  

I use tick volumes to identify the 'fast' moving instruments in order to make sure that i do not open positions on pairs that are among the slowest movers.

I can imagine that you could do the same for real volumes, but i also realize that you could spot larger volumes only after they are traded and a big order will usually not say anything about the next lots that are going to be traded.

Because the larger orders come infrequently, and from single sources, like big company's, where tick volumes are a division of all sources that are trading in the moment.

If you look at the bigger picture, i do think that that real volumes can be used to identify the more popular symbols, but still i think ticks are more reveling then lots.

Reason: