Indicators: SL&TP Values

SL&TP Values:

Indicator displays the value of defined stop loss and or take profit in the deposit currency.

Note: It calculates an estimated value based on a simple calculation and does not take into account brokerage commissions.

Author: MhFx7

this is a very good tool. it give you a clear view of how much loosing or winning you have.  so you don't have to be opening trading terminal constantly to check your current position. Very useful. 

Automated-Trading:

SL&TP Values:

MhFx7 This is very useful, Friend this will bring things into better perspective, i like trading station for this reason, now you give me that feel in mt4 now. I use to have to hover the mouse over the line to know how much i risk versus my reward. This is great, this on chart risk to reward indi is very useful and needs to be known. You have done a great job. 

Might I suggest a modification in case the timer doesn't start.

bool timerActive = False;

int OnInit()

{

timerActive = EventSetMillisecondTimer(250);

}

void OnDeinit(const int reason)

{

EventKillTimer();

timerActive = False;

}

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total, ... )

{

if(!timerActive)

timerActive = EventSetMillisecondTimer(250);

return(rates_total);

}

Finally, no more mouse searching it's all right there in front of you, brilliant........Thanks MhFx7 

Buen trabajo!!!

Very Nice ! Good Job !

the only problem I found is when I changed account on the same MT4 it happened a week ago and now I don't remember exactly,  there was a price on the screen and i was not able to remove it...

Automated-Trading:

SL&TP Values:

Pls how do I install this in my meta4

Simo Dodero:

Very Nice ! Good Job !

the only problem I found is when I changed account on the same MT4 it happened a week ago and now I don't remember exactly,  there was a price on the screen and i was not able to remove it...

To remove Objects, do a Ctrl+B, Ctrl+A, click Delete

If it is still there, after Ctrl+B, click List all, then Ctrl+A, Delete

precious3382:
Pls how do I install this in my meta4

You learn how to use Metatrader 4 and especially the Market tab, some actually read the HELP section, or you can try the University of Youtube or my friend Google 

Hello, an idea, would it be possible to have the current Profit or Loss on the Entry line?

Reason: