Website to View Automated Forex Traders Live EA Performance

Hello All, 

I am coming from the futures automated trading world and entering the Forex automated trading arena. I have been doing some researching on Forex trading and MT4 (I only have experienced with NinjaTrader).

Is there a website(s) where I can view how actual live trading EAs (robots) are performing in real time or simulation testing? 

Thank you

1. Go to the CodeBase pick one or another and start it on your terminal.
  2. Go to the Market choose one signal (per terminal) and start it on your terminal (start reading with this article but there are others too)

You can monitor the Signal service here (switch on "Using robots" option), or find a lot of similar services on specific brokers' sites.

Carl Schreiber:
  1. Go to the CodeBase pick one or another and start it on your terminal.
  2. Go to the Market choose one signal (per terminal) and start it on your terminal (start reading with this article but there are others too)

Thank you Carl Schreiber for response. 

I am a bit new to MT4 and EA running in auto. I only use the platform for chart study so far. 

1. When you say terminal do you mean, MT4? 

2. Are suggesting to back test the EAs in Codebase or let them run in sim?

3. What are you opinions on www.myfxbook.com? I see there are really good EA there.

Thanks for article.

Stanislav Korotky:
You can monitor the Signal service here (switch on "Using robots" option), or find a lot of similar services on specific brokers' sites.

Thank you Stanislav Korotky, 

Thank you

goodoboy:

Thank you Carl Schreiber for response. 

I am a bit new to MT4 and EA running in auto. I only use the platform for chart study so far. 

1. When you say terminal do you mean, MT4? 

2. Are suggesting to back test the EAs in Codebase or let them run in sim?

3. What are you opinions on www.myfxbook.com? I see there are really good EA there.

Thanks for article.

add 1) yes mt4 (the mt4 you can get/download only from a broker) or mt5 which you can get from the top of this page.

add 2) yes, first back test then demo account to get a feeling for this (any) EA.

add 3) yes its another useful tool to find and select an EA you are comfortable with.

Carl Schreiber:

add 1) yes mt4 (the mt4 you can get/download only from a broker) or mt5 which you can get from the top of this page.

add 2) yes, first back test then demo account to get a feeling for this (any) EA.

add 3) yes its another useful tool to find and select an EA you are comfortable with.

Thank you Carl for the response.
Reason: