Add second indicator window on IPad

how to add second indicator window on IPad.  Nowhere on documentation!!!!

Roger Savain: how to add second indicator window on IPad.  Nowhere on documentation!!!!
Just touch and hold the desired Symbol until the context menu appears, then choose "New Chart", instead of "Chart".

My problem is not with symbols. It is with indicators windows

Roger Savain: My problem is not with symbols. It is with indicators windows

The same way you added the first Indicator ...

1. Tap the Chart
  2. A tools Dial appears
  3. Select the "f" for the Indicators
  4. Select the Main Window or One of the Sub Windows
  5. A list of Indicators appears
  6. Select the one your want
  7. Define the parameters
  8. Tap OK
  9. Tap the Chart outside of the dialog box to return to normal view

I've got the same problem on Metarader 5 demo account that I'm using on a RCA tablet. Everything was fine. I was using the demo app to look at while I did my actual trading on the meta trader 4 web trader until all of a sudden I open the app back up hours later and it now won't just automatically log me in like it always does. And no way to just quickly open another demo account or get my forgotten password. So I had to un installl the app, re sign up and do all of my charts over again with a new account. And it now looks like they're arent 3 indicator WINDOWS like it had before but only 2. I need my charts to be exactly how they were. 2 indicator WINDOWS only lets you over lap each indicator on top of each other. That won't work. Does somebody with a brain know the simple answer to this? Because the 2 people who answered above don't even understand the question and gave the wrong answer. The guy clearly asked how to add another indicator WINDOW? Not how to add an indicator. We aren't having problems with adding the indicators themselves. The separate boxes that the indicators sit in under the main chart. Those. How do you add indicator WINDOWS?. There's no simple way to do it. I need 2 indicator WINDOWS sitting under the main chart again. Not just one. There isn't any way at all to add an indicator WINDOW that I can see.

• www.mql5.com
how to add second indicator window on IPad. Nowhere on documentation...

I just figured it out in under 5 minutes. The clear answer. Which no one ever knows how to give. 

Tap on the chart and hit F on the tool dial for indicators

Hit the F+ next to the MAIN CHART 

Then choose macd 

That will open a separate INDICATOR WINDOW box under the MAIN CHART box 

You'll then see the words INDICATOR WINDOW 1 sitting under the MAIN CHART WINDOW and a place to put all the others indicators you need.

Everytime you do that it will open a separate INDICATOR WINDOW #2 #3 #4 #5 or however many you need.

Forex trader:

I just figured it out in under 5 minutes. The clear answer. Which no one ever knows how to give. 

Tap on the chart and hit F on the tool dial for indicators

Hit the F+ next to the MAIN CHART 

Then choose macd 

That will open a separate INDICATOR WINDOW box under the MAIN CHART box 

You'll then see the words INDICATOR WINDOW 1 sitting under the MAIN CHART WINDOW and a place to put all the others indicators you need.

Everytime you do that it will open a separate INDICATOR WINDOW #2 #3 #4 #5 or however many you need.

Yeah, I just ran into this problem. Your solution helped me. Thanks
Reason: