Metatrader API

Is  Metatrader API service free or paid?
how to get API service?

Wiki Artha: Is  Metatrader API service free or paid? how to get API service?

There is no API or API service. There is an application called MetaTrader which is used via a broker for doing Trading.

MetaTrader is free but you will have to open up an account with a broker for the trading.

MetaTrader also has a programing language called MQL which is used to make your own Indicators and to make automated algorithmic trading programs called Expert Advisors.

I suggest you do some reading of the online manuals and documentation:

MetaTrader 5 Multi-Asset Trading Platform
MetaTrader 5 Multi-Asset Trading Platform
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 allows you to enjoy the freedom of movement to the full extent — you can stay active while trading from smartphones and tablets. The Web Platform provides even more possibilities and allows you to work from any web browser and any device. By choosing the most convenient way from a variety of options, you can trade 24 hours a day...

Fernando Carreiro:

There is no API or API service. There is an application called MetaTrader which is used via a broker for doing Trading.

MetaTrader is free but you will have to open up an account with a broker for the trading.

MetaTrader also has a programing language called MQL which is used to make your own Indicators and to make automated algorithmic trading programs called Expert Advisors.

I suggest you do some reading of the online manuals and documentation:

If API Service does not exist, myfxbook uses what?

Wiki Artha: If API Service does not exist, myfxbook uses what?

Those are broker services for the MetaTrader Server, not for the MetaTrader Terminal. They are not available for normal users like us. Only for brokerage services and special cases. They are also very expensive.

MetaTrader 5 for Brokers
MetaTrader 5 for Brokers
  • www.metatrader5.com
Do you want to start a brokerage business? The MetaTrader 5 multi-asset institutional platform is the best solution for you! With the MetaTrader 5 platform, you can run your brokerage business in various financial markets including forex, stock exchange, CFD and Futures markets. MetaTrader 5 is a full-cycle platform that includes all elements...

Thank you Fernando Carreiro

Can you make api for webtrader, it would solve 100 problems

Hello Everyone,

I have the same problem like the other guys. I want to build my private section like myfxbook for only the satcion of analytics tools like Chart, operation, alert.. 

Is there anyone can help me please? 

thank you

Giancarlo.  

Giancarlo Sgambati :

Hello Everyone,

I have the same problem like the other guys. I want to build my private section like myfxbook for only the satcion of analytics tools like Chart, operation, alert ..

Is there anyone can help me please?

thank you

Giancarlo.

try with this

https://quantlabs.net/blog/2015/04/rabbitmq-metatrader-bridge-for-forex-trading/

good luck hello

RabbitMQ Metatrader bridge for forex trading
RabbitMQ Metatrader bridge for forex trading
  • caustic
  • quantlabs.net
Hello, I released this experimental bridge between Metatrader 4 (and 5) and RabbitMQ (under an open source license). https://github.com/femtotrader/rabbit4mt4 Some videos to show this project in action are available on Youtube: Realtime Metatrader 5 DOM (orderbook) plot with Python, Pandas, PyQtGraph and RabbitMQ...

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
  • www.mql5.com
Python is a modern high-level programming language for developing scripts and applications. It contains multiple libraries for machine learning, process automation, as well as data analysis and visualization. MetaTrader package for Python is designed...
Reason: