[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 106

kilnart:

I checked with the scripts, the numbers add up.

:)

I believe they are correct.

Don't assume, you'll see.

correct. without assuming.

skyjet:
Hello,

I moved the indicator that draws the channels to the EA.

Unbalanced parentheses is a constant error, although I have double-checked all brackets.

I'll have to double-check again, the error is not coming from anywhere

But my question is different - I need to use these very channels to open trades in condition, but I don't know how to mark them. I tried just to write the name of an object but I haven't managed to check the correctness of this solution yet.

Please advise how to solve this problem
What objects are the channels drawn by, what exactly do you want to get from them in your EA, how did you try to check the correctness of your solution ... ?

alsu:

I'll have to double-check again, the error is not coming from anywhere

What objects are the channels drawn with, what exactly do you want from them in the EA, how did you try to check the correctness of your solution ... ?
The channels are OBJ_CHANNEL , I just want to use the drawn channels in a trade opening condition - but I don't know if I can use the name given to the object in the condition. For example "ChONE". I'm hopingfor some experienceand advice from the pros.

skyjet:
Channels OBJ_CHANNEL, I just want to use the drawn channels in the condition to open trades - but I don't know if I can use the name given to the object in the condition. For example "ChONE". I'm hoping for some experienceand advice from the pros.

Have you read at least one article explaining how to organize the use of certain values of objects for making trading decisions by an Expert Advisor?

skyjet:
Channels OBJ_CHANNEL, I just want to use the drawn channels in the condition to open trades - but I don't know if I can use the name given to the object in the condition. For example "ChONE". I'm hoping for some experienceand advice from the pros.
You can, but you really have to learn how to calculate channel values on this or that bar. Start by learning ObjectGetShiftByValue and ObjectGetValueByShift functions.

Roman.:

Have you read at least one article that explains how to organise the work using certain values of objects to make trade decisions by the examiner?
I have read this one -https://book.mql4.com/ru/functions/objects. But I would be deeply grateful if you could share another link :)

alsu:
You can, but you really have to learn how to calculate channel values on this or that bar. Start by learning the ObjectGetShiftByValue and ObjectGetValueByShift functions.
Thank you for the links! But is there any other way? Like giving the object a name immediately after it is drawn, or at the beginning of start()?

skyjet:
Read this one -https://book.mql4.com/ru/functions/objects. But I would be deeply grateful if you could share another link :)

Look at this one, maybe you will display something similar in your code owl, its author is an active member of this thread in terms of helping newcomers. I do not exclude the option of referring to him in the personal - perhaps that specific advice specific to your question.

Hi!

roboforex has a one click trading script

You can use it to trade by pre-setting parameters in your terminal with one click.

I tried to copy this script to my Alpari terminal however it refuses to work there

did someone deal with it and how did it solve the problem?

thanks

Reason: