i think i've found the holy grail, very easy way to never miss a trade - page 2

1-Ok i admit i'm not brilliant at statistics, but if being good at statistic is a guarantee for success, then why Newton, the creator of calculus, lost money on the stock market?

2-  The market is hard to beat exactly because even with a 80% winning rate, is decrease the more trades you make. But i know, the mathematicians think that every trade the winning rate doesn't change, 

but there are people that think it does decrease. So 

80-- 1 trade

80-20%= 64% -2 trade

64-20%= 51% - 3 trade.. and so on

So even with a good system, only 3 trades it's not so good. So there must be a huge difference between a 90% winning rate compared to 80%, this small difference is why only few can succeed. 

But my system is make 80% systems be able to make a lot of money, if you collect several of these, and combine them

3- Another great advantage of this system is that you don't use only 1 system, but several, with 80% success rate, you have a chance of 36/9, or 1:4, of error, you have a very much more diversified approach to the market

4-  If someone seeing this topic have a 80% system, even for only 10 last trades, you can share with me, the key is to combine strategies, let's create a group 

mrluck012:

1-Ok i admit i'm not brilliant at statistics, but if being good at statistic is a guarantee for success, then why Newton, the creator of calculus, lost money on the stock market?

It appears that the reason Newton lost money on the stock market (according to the story) was because of greed, not statistical acumen.

"Back in the spring of 1720, Sir Isaac Newton owned shares in the South Sea Company, the hottest stock in England. Sensing that the market was getting out of hand, the great physicist muttered that he 'could calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies, but not the madness of the people.' Newton dumped his South Sea shares, pocketing a 100% profit totaling £7,000. But just months later, swept up in the wild enthusiasm of the market, Newton jumped back in at a much higher price — and lost £20,000 (or more than $3 million in [2002-2003's] money. For the rest of his life, he forbade anyone to speak the words 'South Sea' in his presence."

mrluck012:

Is it MT4 or MT5 ,

Is it automatic trading or manual trading ?

Do you plane automatic backest

Most of the beginner thing they discovered a good strategy, but most of the time, automatic backtest are not good.

Reason: