MQL5 Rating Count

It's been a while since I try to figure out how the rating works on MQL5, I would like to see if the rating of my signal also depends on the participation in this forum because the rating of my signal is currently #3572 while that of my profile is #458.
Can someone explain to me if there is a correlation between the two ratings?

It would not be logical. 

Your rating is related to the contribution, e.g. posts.

How signals are rated I don't know.

Michele Manenti:
It's been a while since I try to figure out how the rating works on MQL5, I would like to see if the rating of my signal also depends on the participation in this forum because the rating of my signal is currently #3572 while that of my profile is #458.

Hi,

Your problem is 74% Drawdown and I suggest you to make a new account and try to trade with minimum Drawdown.

Regards

The absolute dd% is high but the relative DD% low, however my signal has other high parameters such as 114 consecutive winning trades, and a profit factor 5.02, I do not understand how an excellent signal as my can stay at the #3572...???

Michele Manenti:
The absolute dd% is high but the relative DD% low, however my signal has other high parameters such as 114 consecutive winning trades, and a profit factor 5.02, I do not understand how an excellent signal as my can stay at the #3572...???

75% Drawdown can destroy any other good performance

I don't find it a good rating count this.

Michele Manenti:
There is no relationship between the two ratings.   Regards.
Reason: