MQL5 Rating Count

To add comments, please log in or register
Michele Manenti
Michele Manenti  
It's been a while since I try to figure out how the rating works on MQL5, I would like to see if the rating of my signal also depends on the participation in this forum because the rating of my signal is currently #3572 while that of my profile is #458.
Can someone explain to me if there is a correlation between the two ratings?
Enrique Dangeroux
Enrique Dangeroux  

It would not be logical. 

Carl Schreiber
Carl Schreiber  

Your rating is related to the contribution, e.g. posts.

How signals are rated I don't know.

Tarik Aljanabi
Tarik Aljanabi  
Michele Manenti:
It's been a while since I try to figure out how the rating works on MQL5, I would like to see if the rating of my signal also depends on the participation in this forum because the rating of my signal is currently #3572 while that of my profile is #458.

Hi,

Your problem is 74% Drawdown and I suggest you to make a new account and try to trade with minimum Drawdown.

Regards

Michele Manenti
Michele Manenti  
The absolute dd% is high but the relative DD% low, however my signal has other high parameters such as 114 consecutive winning trades, and a profit factor 5.02, I do not understand how an excellent signal as my can stay at the #3572...???
Tarik Aljanabi
Tarik Aljanabi  
Michele Manenti:
The absolute dd% is high but the relative DD% low, however my signal has other high parameters such as 114 consecutive winning trades, and a profit factor 5.02, I do not understand how an excellent signal as my can stay at the #3572...???

75% Drawdown can destroy any other good performance

Michele Manenti
Michele Manenti  
I don't find it a good rating count this.
Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez
Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez  
Michele Manenti:
There is no relationship between the two ratings.   Regards.
To add comments, please log in or register