Reliability / Low rating of a signals

Hi guys,

I've got this signal I've published to MQL5 months ago (derived from an algorithm I made)

<...>

And it shows as "low reliability" (on the reliability chart) and is flagged as "Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available"

2 questions :

1) Is there a correlation between both, in other words, has my signal a low reliability because of its low rating ?

2) What make a signal having a low rating, because my trading algorithm is very clean (low DD, consistency in profits, high win rate,...)  ?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Ben.

Signals - Reliability - forum thread
Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

Benoit Arsac:

Hi guys,

I've got this signal I've published to MQL5 months ago (derived from an algorithm I made)

<...>

And it shows as "low reliability" (on the reliability chart) and is flagged as "Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available"

2 questions :

1) Is there a correlation between both, in other words, has my signal a low reliability because of its low rating ?

2) What make a signal having a low rating, because my trading algorithm is very clean (low DD, consistency in profits, high win rate,...)  ?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Ben.

Not necessarily, continue trading well and your signal will be rated and ranked again.

You know Eleni, it's been 28 weeks since the signal exists and the low rating is still there.

I am wondering if there is not a technical issue with the "site algo" for my signal.

Benoit Arsac:

You know Eleni, it's been 28 weeks since the signal exists and the low rating is still there.

I am wondering if there is not a technical issue with the "site algo" for my signal.

I checked and your signal is rated and ranked, so there is no problem with those, the medium reliability reflects your way of trading.

Check Sergey's link about reliability and see if you can make anything from it.

Will do thaks

Ok Eleni,

saw the reliability post, but what about the

Available in MetaTrader terminal  "Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available" ?

thanks