MetaQuotes changed to Alpari

Hi,

I have been working on a system over the past few months, and have been using MetaQuotes-Demo to give me the history for back testing etc. Im currently in Thailand working and was looking to complete more work on my system that I would normally be working on at home in Ireland.  I have tried to set up a new demo for this purpose but I keep getting Alpari as the chart provider. The issue is they are + 2hrs on Ireland and MetaQuotes is normally +1 hr.  As I'm working on a 4 hr system this puts the previous work out of sync.

Any idea how I can get a new MetaQuotes -Demo access as Alpari +2 hrs on Ireland/UK would mean I can't complete any more work on back testing...

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Regards

Yak

You can't do anything.  That's the broker feed.

Thank you, I was hoping there would be at least one broker using MT5 in France, Germany, Spain etc... aw well...

u can change the server back to metaquotes to get back the feed

That would be cool, do you have a link to explain how to do this please?

I found admiral markets that may also be a gmt +1 broker from estonia..

Thanks

Yak

yakuza:

That would be cool, do you have a link to explain how to do this please?

I found admiral markets that may also be a gmt +1 broker from estonia..

Thanks

Yak

See https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/startworking/acc_open

yakuza:

Hi,

I have been working on a system over the past few months, and have been using MetaQuotes-Demo to give me the history for back testing etc. Im currently in Thailand working and was looking to complete more work on my system that I would normally be working on at home in Ireland.  I have tried to set up a new demo for this purpose but I keep getting Alpari as the chart provider. The issue is they are + 2hrs on Ireland and MetaQuotes is normally +1 hr.  As I'm working on a 4 hr system this puts the previous work out of sync.

Any idea how I can get a new MetaQuotes -Demo access as Alpari +2 hrs on Ireland/UK would mean I can't complete any more work on back testing...

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Regards

Yak

The "MIG Bank", in the Switzerland, offers Demo accounts with MT4 and MT5 that use CET Time ( = GMT + 1).