EASY question from a beginner!

Hello! 

I wonder how you do to make all the different markets windows to show at the same time? I mean, I want to see them all in one page! How do I do? 

Urbanson:

Hello! 

I wonder how you do to make all the different markets windows to show at the same time? I mean, I want to see them all in one page! How do I do? 

First question: what do you mean exactly with "markets windows"? Are you talking about different trading charts?

Second question: what do you mean exactly with "one page"? Are you talking about one MT5 terminal screen?

These clarifications would help us to answer your question. Thanks.

if you are talking about resizing the sub windows, then this has nothing to do with metatrader

it is a software capabilities. a standard thing... 

Malacarne:

First question: what do you mean exactly with "markets windows"? Are you talking about different trading charts?

Second question: what do you mean exactly with "one page"? Are you talking about one MT5 terminal screen?

YES! exactly I want to see everything, like for example EUR/USD, NZS/USD, EUR/GBP in ONE MT5 terminal screen. Right know I can only see four trading charts (if that's what it's called) and those are GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY and EUR/USD. I want to see all of it. How do I do?

Malacarne:

Hi! One more question, except Forex, is it possible to see Indices, Stocks, Commodities or Sectors in Metatrader5 also?

Urbanson:
YES! exactly I want to see everything, like for example EUR/USD, NZS/USD, EUR/GBP in ONE MT5 terminal screen. Right know I can only see four trading charts (if that's what it's called) and those are GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY and EUR/USD. I want to see all of it. How do I do?

Open a chart for each symbol. Then use Window menu.

Please read the help file (press F1 in MT5) before posting such questions.

Thank you.

Urbanson:
Hi! One more question, except Forex, is it possible to see Indices, Stocks, Commodities or Sectors in Metatrader5 also?
Hello, you can not only "see" but also trade all kinds of assets with MetaTrader. However it depends on your broker to provide quotes for those symbols.
Reason: