Just another beginners question.

I am fairly new at this and have a question about charts. I have poor eye sight and have a difficult time seeing the values located on the right side of the chart. How do I make them larger?

Thank you

6809:

I am fairly new at this and have a question about charts. I have poor eye sight and have a difficult time seeing the values located on the right side of the chart. How do I make them larger?

Thank you

As far as I know it can't be done from within MetaTrader4 as it does not have settings for this. But it's probably possible via some changes in Windows OS. Which version of Windows are u using? (assuming u r using windows...)

I am using XP Pro.

gordon wrote >>

As far as I know it can't be done from within MetaTrader4 as it does not have settings for this. But it's probably possible via some changes in Windows OS. Which version of Windows are u using? (assuming u r using windows...)

I am Using XP pro.

6809:

I am Using XP pro.

OK, take a look here -> Windows XP Accessibility Resources, under 'Display and Readability'. These are all Windows XP built-in options for helping with your problem. I am not sure which one of them will fix/help u with your problem, since I have never needed to set these options myself, but all options have detailed explanations on how to use/set them up (just click the links). Hope this helps.

Place a SELL order with your broker for a huge number of lots. This will usually make the values larger. :-)

(Sorry)

CB

gordon:

OK, take a look here -> Windows XP Accessibility Resources, under 'Display and Readability'. These are all Windows XP built-in options for helping with your problem. I am not sure which one of them will fix/help u with your problem, since I have never needed to set these options myself, but all options have detailed explanations on how to use/set them up (just click the links). Hope this helps.

Thank you for the suggestion but it did not work. I did find the answer. Under control panel, go to display, then settings and change screen resolution.

Reason: