Experts: Expert_RSI_Stochastic_MA

Expert_RSI_Stochastic_MA:

The Expert Advisor uses three indicators: MA(150), RSI(3) with levels 80 and 20, Stochastic(6, 3, 3) with levels 70 and 30.

Expert_RSI_Stochastic_MA

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Hi Vladimir,

Excuse me for my english.I like this strategy.I tested it in strategy tester,but it doesn't open order.What is the problem ? I don't know MQL5 language.

Thank you

csezo2 :

Hi Vladimir,

Excuse me for my english.I like this strategy.I tested it in strategy tester ,but it doesn't open order.What is the problem ? I don't know MQL5 language.

Thank you

Check in the terminal tab "Experts" - there should be information.

You can also provide:

1. Account Login
  2. Password of INVESTOR (ATTENTION: INVESTOR PASSWORD, trade password is not needed)
  3. The name of the trading server to which you are connecting
  4. Balance of trading account (amount and currency)
  5. Leverage

Hi Vladimir,

First of all:thank you for this expert advisor.I like it so much,i optimized it for M15,it's good enough.I want to ask you to modify this strategy.At the moment the EA opens a sell position  when indicators enter the overbought range.  I suggest the EA should open  a sell position when indicators exit the overbought range ,and the EA should open  a buy position when indicators exit the oversell range. Another suggestion:two MA's work better,maybe.

csezo2 :

Hi Vladimir,

First of all:thank you for this expert advisor.I like it so much,i optimized it for M15,it's good enough.I want to ask you to modify this strategy.At the moment the EA opens a sell position  when indicators enter the overbought range.  I suggest the EA should open  a sell position when indicators exit the overbought range ,and the EA should open  a buy position when indicators exit the oversell range. Another suggestion:two MA's work better,maybe.

At the moment, this adviser I do not plan to remodel.

OK,understood.Thank you,again.

nice EA, I will try and give my comment back.

Reason: