looking for EA for Virtual/invisible stop loss and pending limit orders

Hey guys,

I am looking for an EA that will allow my stop losses and limit orders to be invisible to my broker. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to one that already exist or to a programmer? I am not looking for strategy included, just those two options right there. Thanks

You can search the Market and the Codebase for experts which trade by lines placed on chart. Here is one of such sources - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10854 - sorry, it's in Russian part because I don't see an option to switch to English page for the same code, but you can use autotranslation feature in the upper right corner of the page (near publication date). If this is not what you need and you can wait a bit, I can tell you that my article about another such expert is currently in preparation for publication. Unfortunately, it will most likely be published in Russian first, and translated lately, but source codes will be available at once.
Торговля по линиям
Торговля по линиям
  • votes: 8
  • Vladimir Khlystov
  • www.mql5.com
Советник выставляет ордера на основе расставленных Вами линий. Помощь в ручной торговле.

The article is out. It's in Russian, but codes are in English ;-).
Reason: