Tick Scalpers/Good Brokers/Fixed Spreads

Lots of programmers who make tick scalpers say you need "a good broker with low, fixed spreads", no order restrictions etc... now I've hunted and hunted but I can not find any brokers who fit that description. From what I can see you can either get low variable spreads or crappy fixed ones... so are the developers just living in a fantasy world of backtesting or do these super brokers actually exist?

PS I hate tick scalpers - If I wanted to jump the gun and trade before the bar close... I'd just keep trading manually hahahaha

Hello,

Please note the we are not allowed to talk about brokers on this forum. From the rules :

2. Discussions of any banking, brokerage or other financial companies or institutions are prohibited. Such messages are subject to removal.

However if someone would like to answer you with a private message, there is no problem.

Cool thanks for that, wasn't looking for a specific reccomendation more an answer to the question ie do these brokers actually exist or are the programmers living in a fantasy world?

shyftus:
Cool thanks for that, wasn't looking for a specific reccomendation more an answer to the question ie do these brokers actually exist or are the programmers living in a fantasy world?
They certainly exists, there are a lot of MT4 brokers.