How to automatically engage/disengage an EA around certain market conditions?

Hello,

I am new to Forex and EA's.

I understand and welcome that it is going to be a long and difficult path to success.

I am currently in testing with a few EA's the typical ones.

Beyond the standard EA's I have added some tools like.

- Watchdog to re-log back in if the EA does not get tick updates in x amount of time.
- Slippage monitor
- Have tested the execution speed of my VPS at broker side and external VPS provider. 1ms vs 4ms etc, both making same exec speed 110ms.

I have recently been in a chat with fellow user who indicates that although my current "main stay EA", is good. It has to be used only at certain times. That is to say, during x,z,y situations, those orders the "EA", suggestions or makes should not be taken.

Examples of steps I would like to automate the stopping of my EA from placing orders.

Is this possible?

- sets an entry long in UJ at a level immediately ahead of a round number
- if an entry is at a level past the Daily ATR
- f the level where the entry is would be trading straight into a support or resistance line.

I work full time providing IT support at an investment environment so not able to over see my EA and trades,

Do we hire a programmer here to make a governor controlling EA to my money making EA?

Any input appreciated,

thanks

bud

bud 01:

Examples of steps I would like to automate the stopping of my EA from placing orders.

Is this possible?

Do we hire a programmer here to make a governor controlling EA to my money making EA?

1. If you have the code for it, modify it.
  2. If you don't. An indicator can toggle the Autotrading button, but if it's off the EA won't be able to control existing orders, and you'll have to live with any Alerts generated.
  3. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem. No free help. urgent help.
Reason: