The kings day trading strategy-1 min, 5 min and 15 min chart trading - page 2

vvFish:
You would like to put a template and indicators, we would have tried your system. Transactions have not yet seen.All that charge does not work.

Dear Friend,

I cannot upload my Indicators here for free.The reason is most of the people do not know how to use free stuff that found in the internet.Why there is something call Business, then only the buyer will care more about the product he buys.then only he or she put the maximum effort to study.I think you know what i mean if you are a intelligent person.

I will post every Trade I get in Daily Basis.

Just See How profitable this system is.

Thanks

vvFish:
You would like to put a template and indicators, we would have tried your system. Transactions have not yet seen.All that charge does not work.

isaqmat19:
I purchased this System from hussain86.I am delighted with his explanations.The Indicators are truly astounding.I did notice some repainting issues with the main trend indicator but thats ok since this strategy traded with the pull back..the method that hussain use is awesome.like he said I recovered the money which i spend on this strategy from one trade today morning. Thanks for your wonderful work. I don't have any rights to say this hussain but do not sell this strategy for long time. Please keep up the good work. I am waiting for the updates you were talking about. May God bless you. Isaq

Hi Isaq,

Thanks for your positive comment.I am very happy to hear that You find my

Strategy very Useful.Anyways about your opinion describing not to sell this product longer.I will consider.But as I stated in my website I will sell this to 50 People Only.I just want to make a small community who trades my strategy.I want to Give this to 50 people who suffers to make money

from Internet.Specially for the beginners whom are tired of Trying.

I will send You the updates when ever they are ready.keep in touch with my email.

Thanks

hussain86:
Hi Isaq, Thanks for your positive comment.I am very happy to hear that You find my Strategy very Useful.Anyways about your opinion describing not to sell this product longer.I will consider.But as I stated in my website I will sell this to 50 People Only.I just want to make a small community who trades my strategy.I want to Give this to 50 people who suffers to make money from Forex.Specially for the beginners whom are tired of Trying. I will send You the updates when ever they are ready.keep in touch with my email. Thanks

Here are the Trades That Took Place Today.all Together The strategy was Profitable for about 330 Pips.I cashed my Daily target 100 Pips and got out.

Just try and see You will be very Gllad that You have found this.The Price which I have mentioned on my website is for the first 5 subscribers only.After that I will increase the amount.Already 1 sold." orders are pending.So Hurry UP.

Thanks

I will upload the trades everyday from Today.

Files:
3.jpg  63 kb
2.jpg  75 kb
1.jpg  66 kb

Good Morning Friends,

Prepare for a most probable sell on GBP/USD 5 min Chart.

Have a good Trading Day.

For more details visit

hmhglobal.weebly.com

Files:
1.jpg  50 kb

hussain86:
Good Morning Friends, Prepare for a most probable sell on GBP/USD 5 min Chart. Have a good Trading Day. For more details visit hmhglobal.weebly.com

I was waiting for a sell opportunity on GBP/USD 5 min Chart

in the morning.

Just see How my system protected me from selling GBP/USD.

thanks

hmhglobal.weebly.com

Files:
2.jpg  67 kb

Hi Hussain86,

I think your indicators are great.your trading approach is very meaningful.count me in.I will contact you when I am ready.Please keep on posting the charts here.They look lovely.

regards

craig

Hi Friends,

Here are the trades for today.

Just visit my Site every day and check the updates.

I am giving some useful tips on my charts which you can use in your day to day trading.

Thanks

hmhglobal.weebly.com

Files:
2.jpg  84 kb
1.jpg  73 kb

Hi Friends,

I am going to Post 3 charts which shows GBP/USD 15 min trades which occurred from 22nd march to 31st march and the current situation.

As You can see we got 2 trades and our profit was 600+ pips.

I think thats very good for 10 days of trading.

Just go to my website hmhglobal.weebly.com

for updates everyday and for useful tips

Thanks

Files:
3.jpg  58 kb
2.jpg  63 kb
1.jpg  62 kb

Hi Friends,

Here are the trades I took yesterday,

I keep updating everyday because this really proves my system works.

Thanks

hmhglobal.weebly.com

Files:
2.jpg  63 kb
3.jpg  61 kb
1.jpg  65 kb
Reason: