Need help uploading my ea to market

i read that in rules you cannot put expiry or time period or account number etc, then how can i limit the buyer from using more than a month if he only subscribes to monthly ....and he can use ea on different accounts if i dont do licensing with account numbers ? 

here is a quote from mql4 rules to upload ea in market

"Embedding any limitations by time, account type or number, financial instrument, etc. into your Program is prohibited. All such actions will be considered as unfriendly to the Buyer and are prohibited."

so how do i limit user?

You cant.

Shafaq Hafeez: i read that in rules you cannot put expiry or time period or account number etc, then how can i limit the buyer from using more than a month if he only subscribes to monthly ....and he can use ea on different accounts if i dont do licensing with account numbers ? 

You don't need to anything for that, as it is already limited and managed by MetaQuotes.

If the customer is subscribing on a monthly basis and he stops his subscription, then it will no longer work after that month, so there is no need for you to limit it.

Also, it is limited by the number of activations, which already prevents the customer from being able to run it simultaneously on more accounts than the set number of activations allowed.

You are worrying too much about the licensing needlessly and over complicating the issue. So, don't put any limitations on your product!

Fernando Carreiro:

You don't need to anything for that, as it is already limited and managed by MetaQuotes.

If the customer is subscribing on a monthly basis and he stops his subscription, then it will no longer work after that month, so there is no need for you to limit it.

Also, it is limited by the number of activations, which already prevents the customer from being able to run it simultaneously on more accounts than the set number of activations allowed.

You are worrying about the licensing needlessly and over complicating the matter.

So, don't put any limitations on your product!

thank you friend.  I have my ea already with the limitations.. because i made it to sell it so i made license.  so you mean to say i should remove all restrictions? metaquotes will manage it all for me? 

Shafaq Hafeez: thank you friend.  I have my ea already with the limitations.. because i made it to sell it so i made license.  so you mean to say i should remove all restrictions? metaquotes will manage it all for me? 
Yes, you have to remove your custom restrictions and limitations. It is not allowed for Market Product submissions.

ok i will remove . Thank you very much friend. It was of great help. God bless you.

if you know that the logo in market when you place cursor it show ea details is that automatic from mql4 or i need to make it taht way.  My simple logo is ready and uploaded but will it show details like other logo in market?
Reason: