The kings day trading strategy-1 min, 5 min and 15 min chart trading - page 3

The trade show is.

And the fact that you show the lines on the graph it as you would get in or out but that's not what we need.

Show deals on the graph of the system.

Files:

VV fish I cant understand what you say.

thanks

Hi Friends,

From monday i will be selling my system for 99$

It was my fault to sell this remarkable system for a very low price.

From monday my website will be changed and i will be more professional on my product.no more helping and i will keep my emotions out of this.

Only business.I dont have to worry about anything because i have nothing to lose.

see ya

Bye

hi friends,

This is my last post here.

My website is updated for the last time.See the trades for yesterday and decide.

You won't have my system from monday onwards,

this is the last chance for the people who comes to this forum to acquire this remarkable system for a low price.

specially for the traders who really want to earn money by his or her efforts other than copying others.

One final time You won't be disappointed at all.

Go to website and see the bottom you will find all my trades for the past week.

thanks all

Bye.

hmhglobal.weebly.com

(See the attachments for yesterdays trades.)

Files:
3.jpg  72 kb

The thread and my website is closed friends.

Thanks all

Bye.

HMHGLOBAL

Hi My Dear Friend,Just check my facebook page.it is facebook.com/mfxteam2016.if you really find difficult to earn from forex this will be the last thing you are looking for.just spend 10 minutes of your time.you won't be disappointed at all.i strongly suggest you to take this chance.you will find some free facts on how to get rich by forex trading.Don't ignore this.Anything in forex just send me a message through my page or email.for easy purpose you can visit my website which is www.thepowerstrategy.weebly.com(My website may be unprofessional.My intention is just to help people in need.thanks)

Where did you go?

Your site: hmhglobal.weebly.com DOES NOT WORK!!!!

Please send me more information.

Thanks

hussain86:
hi friends, This is my last post here. My website is updated for the last time.See the trades for yesterday and decide. You won't have my system from monday onwards, this is the last chance for the people who comes to this forum to acquire this remarkable system for a low price. specially for the traders who really want to earn money by his or her efforts other than copying others. One final time You won't be disappointed at all. Go to website and see the bottom you will find all my trades for the past week. thanks all Bye. hmhglobal.weebly.com (See the attachments for yesterdays trades.)

伙计,请问你这个策略怎么用?能送我一个吗?谢谢!

Reason: