I have copied the whole content including the history data. I use MT5 as portable, the files are inside the MT5 directory in the right symbol folder.
sorry but I don't know how to solve your issue. Did you copy also data inside both MT5 terminals folders? I mean you should have on each terminal your broker MT5 folder and also from C:USERS/...../APPDATA/ROAMING/MetaQuotes/...... the second one.
Hi I used MT5 as portable, hence the History is not in ROAMING... The History is in the MT5 Folder Bases/Broker-Server/history/AUDUSD/2014.hcc e.g.
My english is not so good I try step by step what I did and where ist the problem:
- installed MT5
- made a shortcut to terminal64.exe
- I changed target in the shortcut to ...\terminal64.exe" /portable
- Open MT5 with this shortcut and make a Backtest. The History will be stored inside MT5 Folder Bases/Broker-Server/history/AUDUSD/...
- I try to make the same backtest on the same computer with disconnected internet. It works.
- I copy the whole Folder of MT5 (with History inside) to an other computer without internet. Changed target in the shortcut to the new right directory.
- open MT5 and have to put in the Login data
- all the Charts open, all seems to work, i have access to the History because i can scroll and change the timeframes all is possible.
- But the Backtester does not work:
in the Journal:
Core 1 agent process started
Core 1 connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000
Core 1 tester agent autorization error
I think the Problem is not the History (that seems to work because the Chart-access). The Problem seems to be the "autorization error" and the "connecting" of core 1...?
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.